PDA

View Full Version : Dylans Funeral

ibeDAMD
07-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Is anyone going to RICHMAN's little boys funeral this Saturday?

SciFion
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Can't make it out from Cali, but did post up last night expressing my condolences. How sad..:sad72:

SnuGG
07-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Can't... my wedding is Saturday.

xDevint
07-22-2009, 08:18 PM
I wish i could go but i will be keeping him in our prayers.

ibeDAMD
07-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Can't... my wedding is Saturday.

congrats on the wedding

Shaggy
07-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Fill me in who he was and what happened?

SciFion
07-23-2009, 12:41 AM
Bryan this post will explain.

Re: New scikotics against child abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHMAN
THIS IS ALITTLE ABOUT MY SON AND WHATS GOING ON:

MY SON IS DYLAN, HE IS 2 1/2 YEARS OLD. I COPIED THIS FROM ONE OF MY MANY BLOGS ON MYSPACE:

ok everyone. i think its time to talk alittle about the very new world of my son dylan. as everyone knows, cps is still in our lives, but i am totally happy for this. they help in so many ways, and have a strong say in the future of our little ones. just for the some of you that dont know whats going on, i havent posted anything on this page in a while about dylan, but enough is enough, i am tired of hiding some of it. you will not know everything in this paragraph, because some is hard to talk about, and also, those of you that are still friends with my ex (you know who you are) wont tell her a word.
on august 3, 2008 at 10:14am 911 got a phone call saying a little boy age 2 1/2 had a severe seizer. they got there to find a small boy that had passed, but emt got him back fairly quickly. after arriving at the hospital at texas childrens, we new that wasnt the case at all. there were some really good "ACTORS" sitting outside his room, while i was in the room with dylan. they did a emergency ct scan and found severe bleeding in his head and dylan needed emergency surgery.
What really happened is a severe case of child abuse. dylan has severe blunt force truma to his head causing fractures to his skull and shifting his brain 9mm to the left, and his back resulting in 7 compression fractures to his spine. he also had 2nd degree burns to his hands, burns on his tummy and side, 100's of ant bites, water burns, shaking baby syndrome, and hemerging in both eyes. dylan cannot eat, see, speak, walk, play, run, sit up, move everything, and so much more. dylan spent 68 days at texas childrens hospital. 23 of those days on life support. alot has happened between then and now.
now dylan is about the same, but has more severe problems. dylan is on a intense pt/ot/st/vt program everyday during the week. dylan is on 24 hour heart monitor and pulse ox machine. he is on 24 hour feeds via jg tube in his tummy. he has to be suctioned everyday so he doesnt asperate and die. he now has oxygen at the house. he has alot of trouble with his breathing and heart rate now. dylan has some very severe things going on with him right now as we speak. as everyone knows, i am not allowed to say everything, but as hard as it is to talk about for me, i want you to know some things. dylan is struggling each and everyday for his life. he is living one day at a time. they do not expect dylan to make it past five years old. he needs a very intense surgery, but cannot do it, cause he wont make it and wake up. i have changed dylans code for the hospital. for dylans needs, and not a soul else. its very hard to see him suffering. its also hard to know that the suspects that did this are still free. dylan is now on 24 hour nurse care. its past what i was trained to do for him, and he is by far way more critical at this present time.
i ask like always to pray for a miracle. dylan needs a big one. i also ask everyone to pray for the officers on this case to make quick and smart decisions and get just served for those that did this. when i can i will tell the whole story of what happened to dylan and what we know now. it will hurt yall, it will make you sick, and it will make you very angry. but know this, "JUSTICE" will be served in this life or the next, and if you read mathew 18:4,5,6 in the bible, that will tell you much more.

AND THIS IS WHAT I POSTED TODAY:

THIS IS EXTREMELY HARD FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT TO ANYONE. I DONT MIND COMMENTS ON HERE, BUT PLEASE DONT TEXT ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BLOG, ITS ALREADY HARD ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH. THANK YOU.

LAST WEEK ON FEBRUARY 19TH, WE WENT TO OUR SPECIAL NEEDS DOCTOR. WE TOLD HER WHATS BEEN GOING ON WITH DYLAN FOR THE PAST MONTH. SHE DID SOME TESTS. SHE THEN TOLD US SOME BAD NEWS. ITS NOT GOOD OR EASY TO TALK ABOUT. BUT, DUE TO HIS SEVERE HEAD INJURY, THEY DONT EXPECT DYLAN TO MAKE IT MUCH LONGER. THEY ACTUALLY GAVE ME A TIME FRAME, AND "WE WILL" LIVE EVERYDAY TO THE FULLEST AS WE CAN, AND SMILE, AND LAUGH, BUT INSIDE HAVE THE TEARS, AND ASK "WHY".

THE VERY NEXT DAY, WE WENT TO THE NEUROSURGEN TO ASK HIS ADVICE AND SEE WHAT HE SAID. I TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH MY OWN LIFE AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. DYLAN NEEDS A VERY IMPORTANT SURGERY. HE WOULD HAVE TO BE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH IT, AND THEY WOULD HAVE TO TEST FOR IT WHEN HE TURNS THREE. THE PROBLEM IS, THEY DONT EXPECT HIM TO MAKE IT HEALTH WISE. HE HAS A 90% CHANCE OF DYING DURING SURGERY, AND A SLIM BUT BETTER CHANCE MAKING IT WITH OUT IT.

WHATS HAPPENING IS THIS. THE FIRST DAY OF SURGERY, THEY HAD TO REMOVE HIS SKULL FLAP TO RELIEVE THE PRESSURE AND BLOOD FROM THE TRUMA. LATER ON DOWN THE LONG STAY IN TCH, THEY PUT THE SKULL FLAP BACK IN. OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS HIS BODY HAS REJECTED THE SKULL FLAP AND ITS DESOLVING. HIS HEAD IN THAT AREA IS SINKING IN, AND IS NOT AS MUCH PROTECTED. HE DOES HAVE A HELMET NOW FOR PROTECTION. IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS IT WILL BE COMPLETELY GONE. HE CAN SURVIVE THIS, THIS IS NOT THE PART THATS MAKE THE HEALTH PROBLEMS. HIS BRAIN CONTROLS EVERYTHING, AND MOST HIS BRAIN WAS DAMAGED, SO NOTHING THERE TO CONTROL THE BODY FUNCTIONS. HIS HEART RATE HAS CHANGED AND GOT ALOT LOWER. LATELY HIS NORMAL HEART RATE HAS BEEN 45-60 AWAKE AND ASLEEP. NORMAL PAST HEART RATE WAS 95-115. HE IS ALSO HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING. WE HAVE OXYGEN NOW FOR HIM. ALOT MORE, BUT HARD TO TALK ABOUT.

I HAD TO GO FUNERAL LOOKING AND HAVE MORE APPOINTMENTS THIS WEEK. AS HARD AS IT IS TO TALK ABOUT, I HAVE TO DO THIS NOW, BEFORE ITS TO LATE. I DID FIND A BEAUTIFUL HEAD STONE THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH. EXPENSIVE BUT WELL WORTH IT. I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED.

I HOPE ALL THE SCIKOTICS COME TOGETHER AND PROVIDE A STRONG SUPPORT GROUP AND HELP THESE POOR INNOCENT VICTIMS OF ABUSE

i dont know wat to say...im speechless...i have only known you for a few days now and still havent even got to meet you...im so sry to hear about all that is going on in ur life right now...if there is anything i can do to help bro...let me know...
matt p

Shaggy
07-23-2009, 02:30 AM
So what happened to the parents? Who was taking care of him at the end?

SciFion
07-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Not sure, seems kind of cloudy.