PDA

View Full Version : New color for 2011

fantomXD
01-22-2011, 03:03 AM
Does anybody have any pictures of the xD in the new dark green color? i can only find one picture of it online

1sweetxd
03-17-2011, 10:48 AM
check me out! just got in my 2011 amazon green xd 2 weeks ago. just painted my brakes and should have exhaust on in a week or two. then its on to the interior and more paint.

TexXBox
03-18-2011, 11:06 PM
I was at my friendly local Scion dealer today and they have one of the new green xD's on the showroom floor. I like it. Nice rich color. Unlike the RS3 xD sitting next to it. Why would Scion paint a special edition vehicle "Metallic Water Color Paintbrush Rinse Water Grey/Brown"? At least I was finally able to see what the "difference" was in the RS front valance compared to stock. I wasn't sure they really were different from looking at the pictures. The new Voodoo Blue (I think that's the name) of the RS8 xB looks pretty good in person. And it certainly stands out as a special edition vehicle.

x2cafn8dx
03-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Why would Scion paint a special edition vehicle "Metallic Water Color Paintbrush Rinse Water Grey/Brown"?

LMAO!!! so needed that laugh today :) thank you

JDMJim
03-19-2011, 06:00 PM
i like the brown xD. but i don't like the dark green on the xD. nice color, just not on that car. RS3 needs a lip kit that matches the front lip