PDA

View Full Version : Scion Unveils the 2012 xD RS 4.0 and XB RS 9.0.

CXTKRS1
09-29-2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.thetorquereport.com/2011/09/scion_announces_2012_xd_and_xb.html

Official Scion site.

http://www.scion.com/releaseseries/

The light up badges on the xB are kinda cool but the xD is kinda weak IMO. The color of the paint is just awesome (I would trade in my super white xD just for the color alone) but other then that all we get some special floor mats and some interior badges. :(

jester4666
09-29-2011, 07:11 PM
just not really impressed with either.

XDevolution
09-29-2011, 07:17 PM
just not really impressed with either.

agreed there is nothing special at all. they need to come out with a nice body kit for both or sum unique performance part. i would love to see an exhaust like from the rs 7 xb's on the xd. the one that comes out the center of the bumper like a mini coop. that was one of the best rs models i think ever to come out.

xDizzle
09-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Fail!!!!!!!!!

YELOSUB
09-29-2011, 10:09 PM
When Will (phatchef) texted me today to tell me that the new RS9.0 was gonna be Hot Lava I was like "I want." Then I got home and pulled them up on the Scion website and was very disappointed...I love the color, always been a fan favorite of the Hot Lava, but what were they thinking? There's nothing really "special" about it other than the interior which I do like but i would rather throw a nice set Clazzio's on instead...I kinda like the light up emblem but the SCION in the lower portion of the grill is a big no no...Include the spoiler, and do a kick a$$ body kit with fogs...

Don't like the RS4.0 xD...Best RS xD so far has to be the RS1 hands down...

TexXBox
09-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Remember when each new RS was just a little bit more than the previous RS?

I think Scion peaked at RS 3 across the board (xB-1, tC, xA) and every thing since has been just a little bit less. Even the new colors are getting weak IMO. At least they keep bringing Hot Lava back. :) Wonder which RS tC will get it?

Whack-A-Mole
09-30-2011, 01:39 AM
What's up with the glove box? Are all the new XD's glove boxes looking like that now?

CWB211
09-30-2011, 07:38 AM
I like the light up badge on the xB, but other then that there is nothing there that would even make me think about buying one... even when you compare the xB to the xD, the xD was on the short end of the stick... big time.

JDMJim
09-30-2011, 09:15 AM
there's nothing special about the RS1 xB hot lava either guys. only it looks better in orange than the xB2. So it seems you can get a xD in pearl white and regular white. yay!!