PDA

View Full Version : Official i got rid of a tC for an xD thread

Luc1f3r
05-27-2009, 12:03 PM
it seems like a lot of people switched from a tC to an xD... why?

for me, i totaled my tC and didnt feel like putting the money into rebuilding it, so i wanted to get deeper into the Scion Culture (awkward shaped cars) i had always loved the rs1 xB so the chance to get the color on a newer, uglier car... i had to jump on it! and i was tired of saying "i drive a Scion, the normal looking one" ... now i get to say "i drive a Scion, xD...no, not xB, xD, like Dog... its a little more awkward looking then the xB."

:D

ibeDAMD
05-27-2009, 01:04 PM
i love weird looking cars thats why i got the xA, but then i saw the hot lava color on the xD and had to jump on it. i personal HATED the xD, esp stocked. That was until the release series came out :D

rhino74s
05-27-2009, 03:13 PM
i liked my tC and had done a good bit of modding. I too got tired of feeling the "another tC" glimpse, lol.
It's Zereaux's fault that I had to get one though. He made his white xD look too good!

Luc1f3r
05-27-2009, 04:54 PM
hahah, yeah i actually got tired of blake winning in default, i told him at one love that by asylum i would have an xD to compete against him with. it actually happened!

ibeDAMD
05-27-2009, 05:08 PM
i got tired of never having to "try" to win a trophy.. i was always the only xA so i got a trophy no matter what, so i quit cleaning the car

Luc1f3r
05-27-2009, 05:11 PM
lol, i was the same way with the tC. i spent soooo much money on that damn thing. it sure was fun though.

firstkingofbeer
05-27-2009, 07:55 PM
i came from a silver tC and got sick of only seeing silver tC's everywhere i went. so far so good, dont see very many white xD's out in this hell hole

SciFion
05-27-2009, 08:04 PM
I don't see many xDs period. Although, in 8 months of owning my RS1 I've actually seen 3 others like it here in the Bay Area. The last time, we were both craning our necks in dibelief as we passed each other! :)

firstkingofbeer
05-27-2009, 08:36 PM
lol i wish i could have gotten an rs model but the dealership out here wont bring in any rs models, even if you request one. maybe once i get back stateside ill get an rs model if they have a decent one. i just love the way they are rare in a sence.

ibeDAMD
05-27-2009, 08:37 PM
I don't see many xDs period. Although, in 8 months of owning my RS1 I've actually seen 3 others like it here in the Bay Area. The last time, we were both craning our necks in dibelief as we passed each other! :)

haha i do that too, i esp love when u see older people in xds and they see mine and there trying to figure out if its the same car, there faces are priceless

SciFion
06-09-2009, 03:37 PM
haha i do that too, i esp love when u see older people in xds and they see mine and there trying to figure out if its the same car, there faces are priceless

I know that look, I've seen it before. When you see a driver of an xD, and they look over at your car and their jaw drops ever so slightly, and their eyes sort of widen, you can just see their brains clicking away. I just smile at them, and give them a quick nod. As you drive away, you leave them aware of the possibilities! :)

Cylon_xD
06-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey now, I'm one of those "Older" people... and I would never even THINK of modding my xD... :laughing1:

rage
07-20-2009, 09:39 AM
I got tired of the tc personally.. spent so much money on it, when my girlfriend at the time got an xD, i liked driving it, but it was too plain for my taste.. then the RS1 came out... I jumped on that faster than a fat kid on candy!! parted my tc out and traded that sucker in.. and it had to be a stick shift, hated the fact the tc was an auto..

SnuGG
07-21-2009, 10:02 AM
I wanted an xA when they first came out, but I was deploying to Iraq shortly so I waited.
Then xA's disappeared while I was gone.
xD HELL YA!

ibeDAMD
07-21-2009, 10:49 AM
i had an xA, but i dont regret trading her in at all!

YELOSUB
08-05-2009, 11:21 AM
I had a Gen1 xB which I modded like crazy...I loved that ride but after 3 years i decided to part with it...I have always love the Hot Lava color, my favorite by far...When I heard they were coming out with it in the xD I just had to get it...