PDA

View Full Version : New Car

Resolve
02-27-2012, 11:43 AM
So Me and the wife recently got a new 2012 Ford Focus and love it. It is her daily driver now. And I just got me a new vehicle myself.

I just bought me a 2004 Scion xB this past weekend and that will be my daily. I have been wanting another one since I had to get rid of my old one so this makes me estatic.

Well Since the wife got a new Daily because she wanted a little more room and was tired of the air bags daily and I now have me a new daily. things had to change obviously.

***sniffle sniffle*** I will still be on here almost daily. I love this place. But the time has come.

FOR ME TO PARK THE XD AND GIVE IT THE FULL MAKEOVER IT HAS NEEDED FOR A WHILE. LOL Suckers I am not getting rid of it. But since I can now park it and not have to daily it there are many things I have wanted to do that I couldn't. I will be redoing my suspension. Basically re running airlines and wires and moving the tank. Also complete interior makeover and the outside will be finished and repainted.

I will be posting some current pics tonight. And then hope to have progess pics as I go. This is not going to be an over night transformation. It may take years for full completion. I have some of the stuff to start now others I will have to wait as money comes in. But all in all I am pleased to be able to park and work on it with out the need to have it daily driveable.

I AM NOT MOTOR SWAPPING OR BOOSTING OR ANYTHING ENGINE RELATED. JUST FYI. OK maybe some things I am thinking about the RPM headers and midpipe combo.

Going to be more show than go. But not trailer queen. I will still weekend drive it and drive it to shows just no more daily driving.

ThisorThatxD
02-27-2012, 02:54 PM
lmao you really did sucker me into that. "oh no another one gone?!?!" awe well cant wait to see the results.

Resolve
02-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Yeah I figured I would do a something a little different. I love the xD so I don't plan on getting rid of it.

Gonna be fun though finally working on my ideas. Been waiting for a while but like I said being a daily driver/primary vehicle and having to have the vehicle for getting family around it was hard to do anything major that required any major down time. Now that it will be a extra vehicle, I am going to be willing to have it undriveable for extended times, i.e like a week versus only having a day or maybe a weekend to do something.

CXTKRS1
03-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Props, I really like to Focus and I cannot wait to see what the RS can do with some mods.

Resolve
03-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah the RS should be nice. Would be out of our range to begin. But the 300HP to start would be nice.