PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to modding....

SkittlesTheCat
03-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Sigh im addicted to mods lol Helps im running outa ideas i want something big off the charts big something that is just amazing for my car i neeed ideas dont care how much it costs i want ittttttttttttttttt :)

JDMJim
03-02-2012, 11:03 PM
LED's in the rear reflectors

1sweetxd
03-03-2012, 11:19 AM
suicide the back two doors!! :) if i could leave my car somewhere for a little bit and had the extra cash. thats what i'd be doing!!

SkittlesTheCat
03-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Already on my list of things lol I'm going to. Suicide back two lambo front two

1sweetxd
03-03-2012, 01:39 PM
nice on the suicide. booo on the lambo. IMO that is so outdated.

maybe try to figure out a way to have the back hatch open to the side. :)

or reverse the hood. that might be cool.

CXTKRS1
03-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Shaved with suicide rear would be nice, like someone else said LED's in the rear reflectors would also be a nice touch.

kervin2004
03-04-2012, 01:56 PM
big????

turbo charger, full body kit, custom color, do some paint decay that is like 5k or so.
do some butterfly door. :)
make a full carbon fiber interior. carbon fiber spoile/hood/antena(shark) fender :)

get some VIP rims hehehe thats big.

SkittlesTheCat
03-04-2012, 05:24 PM
I want a custom color so bad but i have hail damage from last year i gotta get taken care of. waiting for hail storm so i can claim it on my insurance real fast. Full interior carbon been looking dont know where to get it i dont want stickers i want full replacement parts.. sigh o well wont find any. i do want rims. hmmm

kervin2004
03-05-2012, 06:10 AM
i would say rims first :)

Resolve
03-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Wait on rims until you know what style you are going with with the car. then get rims to match the styling. Meaning don't get big VIP wheels if going racer route. but don't get rota's or racing style or plain wheels if going VIP style.

If you shave the doors take your time or have who ever does it to take their time. the metal is real thin and warps easy. found out from experience. I have work to do to fix it. Which is why I am glad mine is parked now. Same thing with suicide it will take time to get to fit and work right I haven't done it but seen it done on first gen xBs. Not a weekend job in most cases. Due to curves on back door it is not like an S10 that has a flat back door jamb that is cake to line up and weld.

Just do alot of planning with some of the mods mentioned and you are thinking of. other wise it will cost more in the long run.

SkittlesTheCat
03-05-2012, 09:04 AM
What style do you suggest I go from the pics I posted I mean most of the exterior work is done so rims are next I hope this Thursday I can order some then it's on to interior mainly