PDA

View Full Version : Posts/activity...

Shaggy
08-11-2009, 01:02 AM
We have had a decent amount of members on today and even visitors, but still just under 15 posts for the day? Not sure what else I can do to make this site more interesting besides a new skin. Can any of you think of any thing? I am going to be adding a garage to this forum where you can display your car and the mods you have put into it. Hope that will help out a little bit at least.

Cylon_xD
08-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Garage will be nice!

We just need a few more post whores on here to keep things rolling...! unfortunately, I work for the Feds now, and their computer systems are really locked down and monitored, so I don't want to get on here during the work day much or I'll get in trouble... :(

ibeDAMD
08-11-2009, 02:17 PM
i get on at work as long as im not busy, but usually during the day, its only me on.... i dont like to talk to myself either... lol

Shaggy
08-13-2009, 03:20 AM
i get on at work as long as im not busy, but usually during the day, its only me on.... i dont like to talk to myself either... lol

We just need to find a few more posts whores and then we will see alot more activity. Someone find one :laughing1:

CXTKRS1
08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
I'l see what I can do.

Shaggy
08-13-2009, 04:06 PM
I'l see what I can do.

:favorites37:

YELOSUB
09-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Bump for post whores...:)

xd_kidd
09-26-2009, 11:26 PM
we shud all tell knock knock jokes!
maybe start like a thread of taking pics of mods that are available or a review section and opinions of a certain aftermarket part like df210 springs or w/e.

btw your not really getting visitors. thats probably just me waiting for a new post or thread lol

TheLittleDeviant
09-28-2009, 09:43 AM
we shud all tell knock knock jokes!
maybe start like a thread of taking pics of mods that are available or a review section and opinions of a certain aftermarket part like df210 springs or w/e.

btw your not really getting visitors. thats probably just me waiting for a new post or thread lol

Check the general xD section, I just started a parts thread :)

MoFaux
09-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Well,

Irn00b to the Scion thing, so I mostly lurk and read. If I ever have anything useful to add to the discussion I will, but right now I'm learning all I can. ;)

Shaggy
09-29-2009, 02:03 PM
Well,

Irn00b to the Scion thing, so I mostly lurk and read. If I ever have anything useful to add to the discussion I will, but right now I'm learning all I can. ;)

You don't have to only talk about xD's. Post up some offtopic threads and get some posts up.

xDizzle
09-29-2009, 02:35 PM
thats what i used to do but if i got ?s i post up and wait for answers lol

xd_kidd
09-29-2009, 09:37 PM
well theres not many parts available for our cars. so theres kinda less things to talk about
and we all know scion is toyota. so we really dont encounter malfunctions to discuss about either lol

TheLittleDeviant
09-30-2009, 08:19 AM
well theres not many parts available for our cars. so theres kinda less things to talk about
and we all know scion is toyota. so we really dont encounter malfunctions to discuss about either lol

True, but if we talk about what we are custom making for our cars we can discuss, give opinions, etc... plus the parts list in the xD general chat is starting to grow...

I was thinking we could maybe make a War Stories section as well... that will open a lot of discussion.... LOL