PDA

View Full Version : 2012 XD iPod/Bluetooth issue

Rob2012XD
04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Hello, as you can tell this is my first post to this forum... I hate to be the noob in the room and ask random questions answered 100+ times so needless to say that I have looked around for an answer to my problem and have had no luck.

I literally just purchased my XD today (first Scion as well) and I am trying to set up my radio to work with my iPhone 4. I have the bluetooth connected just fine and made quite a few phone calls with the system.

I was also able to get both my iPod and Pandora Radio to work as well. Here is my problem and I hope to high heaven that it is a fixable issue.

I can't get my iPod or Pandora to play audio through my speakers while I am connected to the car's bluetooth... so far it seems to be an either or type of situation. If I want my iPod to work correctly through the USB interface then I lose the phone on bluetooth... that doesn't seem right.

There has to be a way for me to run my iPod and Pandora via the USB interface to the touchscreen radio as well as still receive calls through the car's bluetooth... help :(