PDA

View Full Version : Had an xD made to order?

TKxD
07-23-2012, 09:48 PM
How many of you "custom ordered" your xD compared to finding one on the lot or had one located for you? I'm looking to order one with the dealer later this fall. Of course, so many of the options can be installed by the dealer, but I am finding that an xD with a manual transmission is harder to find than the mysterious sasquatch!

Resolve
07-24-2012, 06:55 AM
Sorry just went to the lot and grabbed one. my only request was manual and the upgraded radio. Not navi but I didn't want the stock Scion radios.

I do pretty much all mods myself. dealer overcharges

TKxD
07-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Was a manual easy to find?

firstkingofbeer
07-24-2012, 11:32 AM
when i went to buy mine i told them it had to be white, manual, absolutely no options, no dealer stickers, and no holes drilled in the bumper for the license plate being i live in a state that requires 2 plates it made it difficult. but they were able to track on down a couple states away and did a dealer trade. still almost drilled the holes but luckily i was told when the car was getting there so i was able to stop it. it was pretty easy to do though. they just couldnt figure out why i was so persistent about the holes in the bumper since i had to have 2 plates. good luck and right now it will probably be harder to find since they are stopping the xD model.

TKxD
07-24-2012, 12:50 PM
All I want is a red one with manual. All the rest can be added later. I know they are at least building 2013's. After that, who knows?

Resolve
07-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Mine wasn't I knew the dealership and sales person. SO I knew what they had on the lot and if not There are many dealership around my area they could have gotten one. Color wasn't a determining factor for me. I only wanted manual tha the radio sinc eit had preouts for amps already.

katchkillah
08-21-2012, 01:15 AM
yup, i wanted white automatic. and only thing i got from dealership was extended service since i'm a brokechanic. lol and so i had to wait. but not bad got a call a week later it was on the boat heading to hawaii.

1sweetxd
08-21-2012, 04:18 PM
i somewhat ordered mine custom from the dealership. as far as the car went....i told them it had to be green or it was no deal. then i wanted floor mats, automatic, and cruise control. everthing else was stock. then i ordered TRD springs and ordered my wheels, which the dealership financed into the price of the car. then the last thing, was i had the dealership tint the windows. so i was able to drive off the lot with a drop, wheels and tint without anything coming out of pocket. well, at least at that moment. :favorites37:

tentionfree
01-17-2013, 07:27 AM
My only request was manual and the upgraded radio. Not navi but I didn't want the stock Scion radios.

JDMJim
01-17-2013, 10:45 AM
there's no such thing as a custom ordered car anymore. sad but true....I was just reading about that the other day on a blog......Like the new Subaru Impreza Outback....want manual? then no moonroof....stupid stuff like that....