PDA

View Full Version : headliner

Zoohu
08-17-2012, 12:13 PM
So I plan on relining my headliner in a Yoshi themed fabric soon because I think that it'll match the car pretty good just not too sure on how to really do it, Yeah i can google it but I'd rather ask here first and get some ideas before going deep into research.
and if anyone knows the size of the roof and the size i should order for the fabric that'd be greatly appreciated.
Below is a picture of my xD, Maybe someone has a better idea other than yoshi.

Thanks.

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af252/zoohu/DSC01972.jpg

1sweetxd
08-17-2012, 03:53 PM
what exactly do you mean by Yoshi? are you meaning a green color to match your grille and wheels? what kind of material are you wanting to use? i do believe the headliner comes out pretty easily so it wouldnt be hard to remove and get measurements for the material.

IMO...go with a black to match the roof or go with white. and then paint your interior pieces white to match.

just a couple of suggestions

Zoohu
08-17-2012, 09:37 PM
what exactly do you mean by Yoshi? are you meaning a green color to match your grille and wheels? what kind of material are you wanting to use? i do believe the headliner comes out pretty easily so it wouldnt be hard to remove and get measurements for the material.

IMO...go with a black to match the roof or go with white. and then paint your interior pieces white to match.

just a couple of suggestions

this is what i mean by yoshi.
and the material doesnt matter
http://static.tumblr.com/mvri6xz/3fClxtwh6/yoshi_by_nintendrawer.jpg

My interior pieces match the accents, rims, and grill

xd_kidd
08-18-2012, 01:34 PM
I always liked luigi better. There are only two other members that I kno if that changed their headliners and they sold their d. Doesn't hurt to get a niger side then trim it

1sweetxd
08-21-2012, 04:21 PM
i knew who Yoshi was. lol. i didnt know if it was going to be one big pic of him or a bunch. lol. anyways, if your interior pieces are painted to match the green accents you have on the outside, then i would think that a black headliner with one big pic of yoshi like you have here would look pretty sweet. then put Yoshi on your license plates.

Zoohu
08-21-2012, 11:34 PM
i knew who Yoshi was. lol. i didnt know if it was going to be one big pic of him or a bunch. lol. anyways, if your interior pieces are painted to match the green accents you have on the outside, then i would think that a black headliner with one big pic of yoshi like you have here would look pretty sweet. then put Yoshi on your license plates.

Thats exactly what i want to do.
I now have to find some place that will make the headliner for me.