PDA

View Full Version : Finally got around to stickerbomb.

Zoohu
09-25-2012, 12:34 AM
Personally I love how it came out.
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af252/zoohu/IMG_0098-1.jpg

1sweetxd
09-25-2012, 11:30 AM
how long did that take? lol. thats a lot of stickers!! i kinda dig it, but i wouldnt do it to my car. i do like how you took apart your gauge cluster and bombed the speedo. car's looking nice for sure though. ive thought about redoing my interior paint. just cant make up my mind yet.

and where in LA are you? i'm in baytown, almost to houston. if you're not too far away, we should try to arrange a meet somewhere in the tx/la area.

xd_kidd
09-25-2012, 12:58 PM
not my style either but it does look good and fun project

xDizzle
09-26-2012, 03:40 AM
I remember when i did it i loved it! But the stickers faded over time because of the sun :/ so i removed mine

Zoohu
09-26-2012, 01:54 PM
how long did that take? lol. thats a lot of stickers!! i kinda dig it, but i wouldnt do it to my car. i do like how you took apart your gauge cluster and bombed the speedo. car's looking nice for sure though. ive thought about redoing my interior paint. just cant make up my mind yet.

and where in LA are you? i'm in baytown, almost to houston. if you're not too far away, we should try to arrange a meet somewhere in the tx/la area.

It took me half a day >.> lol.
And i'm from New Orleans, Baytown is about a 5 1/2 hour drive.

I also did the door panels

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I remember when i did it i loved it! But the stickers faded over time because of the sun :/ so i removed mine

Hopefully it doesn't fade.
I put 4 coats of clear coat to protect it from fingers, dirt, and the sun.

XDevolution
09-27-2012, 05:02 PM
I like the shift boot. How did u put one on an automatic

Zoohu
09-30-2012, 11:00 PM
I like the shift boot. How did u put one on an automatic

I took one out of my friends 350 and cut it to fit.
Doesn't come out at all, stays in place and i still i room to go through all gears.
I like that look better than the maze lol