PDA

View Full Version : Front bumper/grill

CL65Pilot
08-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but if you look up at the ScionXDForum.com logo at the top, the orange xD has the coolest front end I have ever seen. Does anyone know if a kit is sold for this, what it would be called and how much? Thx!

Luc1f3r
08-28-2009, 11:31 AM
its a 5axis built xD troy is standing behind the car in the pic, lol

http://www.yospeed.com/events/090614_spocom_long_beach_convention_center_2009/scion_xd_five_axis_wheels.jpg

i dont think they sell the kit but im sure if you asked troy he would make the kit for you, prolly gona cost a pretty penny though.

CL65Pilot
08-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks! The price was what I was afraid of... that's such an aesthetically appealing front end, he would probably make a lot if he produced it commercially.

Luc1f3r
08-28-2009, 12:23 PM
there really isnt a high demand for wide body kits on any car, i doubt too many people would buy it. a non wide body version of that front end prolly wouldnt look as good.

misformartin
08-28-2009, 02:53 PM
nah troy aint gonna make the kit that is a one off ... like the widebody off the dj xb... if her were to produce it expect to pay abov 3k for the kit... as five axis dont eff around quiality over quantity....

chingPO
10-09-2009, 04:18 PM
LOOKS SICK! anyone know where to get just the front bumper black like the one on the picture done with a good price? preferably vinyl, coz it would be way lot cheaper than having the whole thing repainted.

TheLittleDeviant
10-12-2009, 08:26 AM
Well a little ingenuity could make something close to this using the OEM bumper, just fill in the side vents and repaint the center to a different color... then add a lip to it...