PDA

View Full Version : Any SA or Scikotics people out there?

Flipper
09-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey there any Sciko's or SA'ers

All was well with my posting on both of their forums . . . then it was not. Now all Scikotics gives me is:

" You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

and although I saw a thread on SA talking about their having lost memberships. I just tried to contact them about my membership disappearing only to get:

<[email protected]> recipient rejected

Is there anyone who would be willing to PM me Any reason why I should have been dumped by Either during a period of not posting.Everbody was nice & friendly to me @ SI II . Honestly I can't think of how I could have offended the Scion club world?

Thank you for your time

Flipper

misformartin
09-22-2009, 02:30 PM
haha yah i got banned 2.... oh welll eff it...

TheLittleDeviant
09-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Guess you guys will just have to post whore over here then, LOL

SciFion
09-22-2009, 05:04 PM
:ban: If you do not post on Scikotics for a couple of months they are supposed to kick you down to "Groupie" status. Continued inactivity should result in being banned. Why you were banned outright is speculation.

We here at XDForum don't have posting minimums, but it is nice to hear from you now and then. Like they say over at Scikotics; "Inactivity kills the club" Although this is a forum and not a club, I agree with that statement.

This forum is quickly becoming, or has already become the "Premier" Scion xD site. Wiith no dilution from other makes or models, all members here are totally all about the xD! Posting often about your car, or issues directly relating to xD's will only serve to strengthen this forum. Many of the members here are quite passionate about their cars, and post often. We all hope you will as well, and are glad to have you as members! :happy107:

Cylon_xD
09-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Well i did hear talk that they were now banning people on Scikotics if they are a member of any other car club... is SA a membership club like Sikotics or SE, or just a forum like here or Scionlife? Never been on that site...

xd_kidd
09-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Well i did hear talk that they were now banning people on Scikotics if they are a member of any other car club... is SA a membership club like Sikotics or SE, or just a forum like here or Scionlife? Never been on that site...

are they that serious!? :emotions34: . just when I thought I heard it all lol

Flipper
09-23-2009, 03:34 PM

I was just a casual poster on their forums. How else do you get people interested in your club besides interacting with them? And my last posts on the sites were maybe 2 weeks B4 the ban. Personalty I believe some mistake was made. . . but whats the difference? And thanks to the admin of this forum for giving us xD'rs a "happy place"

Shaggy
09-23-2009, 08:19 PM
I was just a casual poster on their forums. How else do you get people interested in your club besides interacting with them? And my last posts on the sites were maybe 2 weeks B4 the ban. Personalty I believe some mistake was made. . . but whats the difference? And thanks to the admin of this forum for giving us xD'rs a "happy place"

Now I expect to see you here more often now. :laughing1:

YELOSUB
09-26-2009, 11:13 AM
I am a current member of SA (ScionApocalypse) and have been from the beginning...Yes we did loose a large amount of members due to club drama (always happens no matter how hard you try to avoid it) and they left and started their own club called teamaftermath...This happened right after SI2...Anyways, yes SA is a car club but we are a club for the Scion Enthusiast...We do not pay club dues or anything like that...

Flipper, did you get banned from SA or Sciko's? We usually don't ban people...We did have our website crash suspiciously right after the big fall out and had to re-start a new SA site from the beginning...Flipper since your local to Az (Phx) post back up on SA...Also, was Flipper your name on SA?

Flipper
09-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Flipper, did you get banned from SA or Sciko's? We usually don't ban people...We did have our website crash suspiciously right after the big fall out and had to re-start a new SA site from the beginning...Flipper since your local to Az (Phx) post back up on SA...Also, was Flipper your name on SA?

Yes I was Flipper there too but all I get is this @ the SA site:

You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator.

But E-Mailing SA only gives me this:

<[email protected]> recipient rejected

It was like both club forums gave me no way to contact either of them . . . But oddly scikotics did still send me a happy Birthday greeting.

Also:

"Yes we did loose a large amount of members due to club drama (always happens no matter how hard you try to avoid it) "

Truer words were never spoken, I'm a 10 year member of AZsols The local Honda del sol club and I've seen how impossible it is for a club to make EVERYBODY happy. Thank you YELOSUB for the response/concern.

Update :

SA just allowed me to re-register Yay!

katchkillah
09-27-2009, 11:54 PM
interesting, just posted a quick comment it went thru.

YELOSUB
09-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Awesome Flipper (Bill) glad you got it straightened out...

ibeDAMD
09-28-2009, 06:37 PM
im banned from Scikotics too! there on a banning spree

SciFion
09-28-2009, 06:51 PM

Why?!!

Flipper
09-29-2009, 12:07 AM

did you get the ?

" You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

ibeDAMD
09-30-2009, 09:10 AM
yup and my bf trinben (the sc regional) got banned too. infact no one even told him why until a week later.. me its been 3wks and still havent heard anything, but i did see a ton of my post deleted that hurt my feelings.... i posted in my own thread about my babyshower that was last sunday and i was told it has been deleted for 2 wks.. needless to say no one from the Baton Rouge chapter (besides biff) showed up cuz they didnt know about it.

TheLittleDeviant
09-30-2009, 09:29 AM
wow, I am surprised they did it to so many and without reason... seems odd to me...