PDA

View Full Version : Who here plays CoD?

Shaggy
11-20-2009, 01:39 PM
The new one is out Modern Warfare 2 and its fun as hell. Just wanted to see if there was an other Cod fans here.

TheLittleDeviant
11-20-2009, 02:40 PM
I played the last CoD MW a lot, but I heard not so great reviews of the new one, people are saying that its too short for the main campaign and that multiplayer is lack luster compared to the previous installments... whats your take on it?

xDizzle
11-21-2009, 12:19 AM
i love mw2 but i cant get passed the museum part :(

Shaggy
11-21-2009, 02:32 AM
SO you are playing the campaign then? You ever play online and what are you playing on, ps3, xbox, Pc?

Cylon_xD
11-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Me and a few buddies play CoD5 WaW most every night, I run a full-time dedicated Ventrilo voice server here at the house so we can team chat while playing. Just had 5 of us on last night for a good 3 hours - we usually get on around 10pm EST, so we were up a little late last night! We play on some of the multiplayer servers, but we especially like playing the Nazi Zombie boards on the solo/co-op side, with the unlimited ammo cheat - too bad there's a limit of 4 people for that... We're all playing the PC versions.

I was trying to get some of you other guys to get on my Vent server with us, i had posted up a thread about that here a couple months ago, but no interest...

We were talking about getting the new CoD, but we also heard it sorta sucked.

To tell you the truth, though, I still prefer the game play of original CoD UO the best...

rhino74s
11-21-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm on MW2 all the time, love it!
If you really liked COD4 then you'll love this one. The campaign is really short but the online is what people buy it for anyway.
It is mostly the same game but with better look, new features and ton of rewards.
I'm on PS3 with my screen name on here.

Arwen
11-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Yeah really liking MW2! Got addicted to it all weekend and then just barely discovered the special ops :P