PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage

SciFion
06-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Careful who you flip off-:shakehead: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=%22road&docid=612676993803&mid=950846D8DF815769BEEB950846D8DF815769BEEB&FORM=VIVR27

Shaggy
06-03-2009, 03:59 AM
Damn that sucks. Wonder if anyone got hit from those 3 shoots?

Resolve
06-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Wow First Coast News is a local station to me and St. Johns County is a neighboring county. and that looked like my xD. but no scikotics decal in back window and it still has rear wiper. That sucks though.

xDizzle
06-03-2009, 11:24 AM
damn dat sux so bad

SciFion
06-03-2009, 12:47 PM
I am not sure why, but I am continually passed on the right side by other drivers. Even if there is an open lane to the left, many drivers wiil go to the right and often pass by very closely.

It would seem as if they are saying I am faster than you, or better than you, and you driving that small little whatever car that is should be in the right lane and no where else! Now, I admit I usually dont drive real fast, as I'm always working on gas mileage, but was wondering if other xD owners have experienced this after getting their car.

I experience this almost everyday, and if I cannot get to the slow lane fast enough, almost inevitably some one will make their point with me by passing on the right. Many times with a mad look on their face! I have driven the same way for years, but only since owning this car have I experienced this phenomenon at this rate of frequency.

Anybody else?

Shaggy
06-04-2009, 08:37 AM
I am sometimes that guy that is passing you, but here we have a 2 mane highway and if someone is on the left lane with no one on the right and there is no reason that person should be in the left lane, I do get a little annoyed. If there is 3 lanes, I will not be bothered by it as I would just move to the left hand lane and pass, not a big deal.

rhino74s
06-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I've always felt that if I'm driving the posted speed limit, I have the right to use the left lane.
If you're speeding and it's not an emergency, then screw you, go around! :laughing1:

Shaggy
06-04-2009, 03:17 PM
I've always felt that if I'm driving the posted speed limit, I have the right to use the left lane.
If you're speeding and it's not an emergency, then screw you, go around! :laughing1:

Common courtesy is all, common courtesy :p

scion4us
06-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Why am I reminded of a song by Ludacris..............LOL

Cylon_xD
06-30-2009, 12:21 AM
Nah, I don't seem to have that problem... as a rule of thumb, I drive about 15 miles per hour over whatever the posted speed limit is, highway or back roads... to me speed limits are merely a suggestion, not a rule... :bleh:

but I'm not an agressive driver who gets extremely upset over slower drivers and cuts them off or anything, either... I'm just a friendly speeder, lol! :)

scion4us
06-30-2009, 08:45 PM
I would agree with the friendly speeder, because I am guilty as well.:emotions33: As far as pissing someone off, I have had a gun in my face after my truck got stolen years ago! Don't know why he didn't blast me, though truly thankful he chose not too!!
I'll stick to passing on the right!:)

Shaggy
06-30-2009, 11:50 PM
I would agree with the friendly speeder, because I am guilty as well.:emotions33: As far as pissing someone off, I have had a gun in my face after my truck got stolen years ago! Don't know why he didn't blast me, though truly thankful he chose not too!!
I'll stick to passing on the right!:)

Was it the guy stealing your truck that had a gun to your face?