PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, please read...

Shaggy
12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
I am wanting your opinions here. I see that the site is getting alot of visitors but not many new members. How can I change that? What more can I add to the forum to make it more attractive to new members? Please let me know. I am open to anything.

misformartin
12-10-2009, 01:17 PM
you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink haha.... but this site is running smoothly iono maybe have a member of the month, but as it goes alot of good
content on this site just need to peak interest because if they come once they will come back again.

Cylon_xD
12-10-2009, 03:40 PM
One thing you need to take account of, if your using some sort of traffic monitoring/reporting software for the site, is that a large majority of those recorded visits are probably autobots and crawler-type connections, and not actually valid Scion-interested visitors...

TheLittleDeviant
12-10-2009, 04:07 PM
What do you guys think about a how-to section, than only members can view?

misformartin
12-10-2009, 05:01 PM
i think a how to section would be a great idea... also another way to get some members would be to maybe start offering group buys on items..... or maybe some more vendors... that offer special pricing for scion xd forum members

Cylon_xD
12-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Um...I'd just be happy with getting our names back on our post profiles, lol...! :emotions33:

That would be a good start at least, make it all personal and warm and fuzzy and all, again! :emotions36:

Haha, I'm only razzin' Bryan 'cuz I've reminded him about that so many times already!

xd_kidd
12-11-2009, 11:14 PM
nah ii gots an idea. are you guys sitting down?.. now? ok good.. So I was going on to my facebook. and It just came to me. why dont you ad like "facebook wall/ im wall" on the home page like on the side or top of the home page so people can consistantly put update or talk about general, xd , or rant about stuff and they will log on when their bored at work or whenever. prolly give thelittledeviant sumtin to do while his azn coworkers look at him haha

Shaggy
12-12-2009, 01:06 AM
How about the facebook and a cardomain?

CXTKRS1
12-12-2009, 04:26 PM
+1 on the facebook/myspace/twitter idea. IMO their are not really those many XD owners running around yet and even fewer online. I think the site will continue to grow just slowly.

JDMJim
12-12-2009, 10:40 PM
we get alot of spam here. but the other xD forum did too.