PDA

View Full Version : Noob guy what to say hi

tonysxd
12-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Hay guys i'm Tony and i'm new to the Scion scene and tuning all together. I'm just happy to have found a forum that was just all about the Xd and let me apologize to everyone in advance for my bad spelling and grammer and all the noob question and noob thing i do in the future.

a few thing about me
1. i'm 25
2. i drive a 2010 Magnetic Gray Scion XD (stock for now...hehe)
3. I'm a happly married man to a beautiful woman (who is also thing about getting a scion)
4. I play alot of video games and i get a lotta obsesive about my hobbies (like i said i'm very happy to have found you guys)
5. I know little to nothing about tuning and I am willing to listen and learn from the many of you guys that hang out on this forum and SL

thank you guys in advance for any help, advice, opinion, and good time ahead

Once again i'm Tonysxd and i'm looking forword to being apart of this forum and the Scion community.

katchkillah
12-21-2009, 05:29 PM
welcome to the forums.

Flipper
12-21-2009, 06:41 PM
. I know little to nothing about tuning and I am willing to listen and learn from the many of you guys that hang out on this forum and SL

thank you guys in advance for any help, advice, opinion, and good time ahead

Nice choice on the gray. Enjoy learning about the car scene. Are you gonna try any local clubs too?That + forums like this, are the best way to get it together.

tonysxd
12-21-2009, 07:08 PM
I might join a Scion Club. I herd that they were alot of fun and i don't know where to start but i also work 12 hour days 5 days a week so i might not have the time. I'm also not the kind of guy who only puts in enough I always dive head first into my hobbies. but thatnks for the thought and i will consider it. I live in Austin Tx could anyone tell me if there are any Scion car clubs around here just incase i do decide to join one.

Thanks agian guys

misformartin
12-21-2009, 07:47 PM
hey buddy welcome to the forums : )

TheLittleDeviant
12-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Tony, welcome to the forums! you will get plenty of info out of us :)

http://www.teamscionrg.com/

^^ I am a member of the MA chapter. :D

JJGeneral1
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
welcome. i am fairly new here myself.

cylon xd turned me on to this forum.

i belong to the group "scion evolution". www.scionevolution.org

not sure if we have a chapter in your area or not.

tonysxd
12-22-2009, 09:20 PM
thanks you all for the warm welcome and I still looking into club in my area. I see alot of Scion in the area so maybe there is a club that i don't know about...wish me luck and thanks again

YELOSUB
01-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Welcome aboard...Everyone was new at one time or another so don't be afraid to ask questions...I must warn you though, once you start modding it's like addiction and you won't be able to stop :)...

JJGeneral1
01-22-2010, 07:46 AM
welcome! clubs and forums are the best.... here's some links.

www.scionlife.com/forums
www.scionevolution.org/forum
www.scikotics.com/forums

do some research, no clue what's around your way, but if you find one, and you like it, join up with them, you won't regret it.