PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Eve was bad

xDevint
12-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Well i dont know had bad it is but a tree fell in front of me and a piece of a limb hit the front lower bumper and knocked a hole on the transmission pan and i think it broke something on the block too. I know it was pouring Trans fluid out and looked like it had oil mixed with it but it was raining so bad when it happed.
I should know something monday but the fun part will be finding the DAMD front bumper kit. I think if its to bad they will total it but we will see.

ibeDAMD
12-27-2009, 12:42 AM
=[ =[ that sucks brian

Flipper
12-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Real sorry to hear all that. Better luck next year?

SciFion
12-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Think positive, it's all repairable..

BowdilxD
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Think positive, it's all repairable..

And if it isn't, at least you weren't hurt. Our 21 year old neighbor boy hit loose grav el and lost control on Wed night the 23rd. He's in critical condition with a broken neck and paralyzed from the neck down. So sad, he was always there to help his grandma and even came over to help me work on my VW a few times when I needed a bolt broke loose or something. I'm really praying for a miracle for him !

TheLittleDeviant
12-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Sad to hear about both.

Brian, try to salvage as much of the front end as you can. keep the messed up bumper/lip. Depending on how bad it is I might want to buy them off of ya, oh, and its monday, whats the verdict?

xDevint
12-28-2009, 07:06 PM
I hate to hear about your neighbor and will say a prayer for him. We it is fixable and the new bumper will be in wednesday and the trans pan had a hole in it and they are fixing it tomarrow but should have it back by tuesday next week.

JJGeneral1
12-28-2009, 11:54 PM
that's sad, christmas day, my sister-in-law's sister and step brother were in a bad wreck. hit a tree, both unconscious. couldn't fly due to weather.

they're in critical condition for the 4th day now... still in medically induced comas...

he may be brain dead... she... will take at least a year to recover.

and this snow is relentless here in western PA.

my dad was trying to brush off the snow with a broom... with coarse bristles... i bitched him up and down about scratching my paint... how could he be so careless? i'll do it in the morning when i get ready for work... i have a special brush that's microfiber. won't scratch the paint. (sorry for tangent)

so anyways. hoping for everyone to get better.

xDevint
01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
I got the d back today and it looks great.

SciFion
01-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Awesome news! :happy107:

xDevint
01-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Well gotta take the d back to the body shop so Geico can get the trans checed out. Notice it was slipping in third and 4th gear and catch and yanking the front end. I pulled over as soon as i hit the tree and cut off the motor but something has happend.

rhino74s
01-10-2010, 07:26 AM
damn man, get that D back on the road soon. It looks too good to be sitting in a garage!