PDA

View Full Version : Random Randomness

Sapphyre
01-12-2010, 03:55 PM
geez... this place is dead most of the time! well, as far as I've seen over the past few days anyway. And considering this the off topic section- I'm not seeing many threads that don't relate to scions in some way, shape or form.

So. lets liven it up a bit.

On the other forums I read, we have a "random randomness" thread- basically you just post what ever is going around in your head (forum appropriate of course) that isn't worthy of its own topic.

TheLittleDeviant
01-12-2010, 03:57 PM
I like turtles

Sapphyre
01-12-2010, 04:03 PM
ugh. can't. get. song. out. of. head!

TheLittleDeviant
01-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Thats all right I have been stuck with "little boxes" in my head for a week now....

you want random... here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYhwf_3so8

and with that I am off for the night, talk to you all tomorrow :D

TheLittleDeviant
01-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Morning, people.

Random thought of the day: Dexter Morgan

Sapphyre
01-13-2010, 11:16 AM
ack. it's too early in the morning for blood- i only just woke up!

ibeDAMD
01-13-2010, 12:18 PM
im going to the saints playoff game saturday, woot woot

TheLittleDeviant
01-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Its never too early for blood analysis.

Saints, what is that, football? lol, That's sweet... in case you can't tell I don't watch those types of sports... now motor-sports, I can dig it... except nascar... the whole driving around in circles thing, just doesn't do it for me...

Cylon_xD
01-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Snuggies! :hands:

WTF Blankets!

I just bought an electric Blanket for my bed at Walmart... cozy!

Is this random?

Sapphyre
01-13-2010, 01:53 PM
yeaaaah... perhaps if i was into phlebotomy. I however, cannot stand the sight of someone else's blood. It makes me sick to my stomach. My own... meh. no problem. whatever. I just begin laughing in a slightly hysterical, somewhat maniacal manner.

I'm stuffed. sausage, egg & hashbrowns for lunch... but I'm sort of craving a waffle with strawberry sauce now.

TheLittleDeviant
01-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Breakfast for lunch, now thats the way to do it!

Sapphyre
01-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Breakfast any time is good. It's seriously my favourite food ever. Especially with some grilled mushrooms, fried bread, & black pudding. lol. Apparently, it was my granddad's favourite meal too- I never met him.

TheLittleDeviant
01-13-2010, 04:02 PM
Breakfast any time is good. It's seriously my favourite food ever. Especially with some grilled mushrooms, fried bread, & black pudding. lol. Apparently, it was my granddad's favourite meal too- I never met him.

fried bread and black pudding?? huh?

Sapphyre
01-13-2010, 04:14 PM
lol. Full English breakfast... bangers, rashers, eggs, grilled mushrooms & tomatoes, baked beans, black pudding and fried bread... the bread soaks up all the left over grease from the bangers, rashers & black pudding. lol. It's all pan fried and it's a heartattack on a plate but it's so good. (Btw- black pudding = blood sausage. It's an acquired taste.) I'm not a huge fan of american breakfasts with beef hash, grits & pancakes... although I do love me some biscuits and gravy, w/ homefries.

edit. btw... friday needs to hurry itself up and get here already. I might just explode from anticipation.

TheLittleDeviant
01-13-2010, 04:22 PM
lol. Full English breakfast... bangers, rashers, eggs, grilled mushrooms & tomatoes, baked beans, black pudding and fried bread... the bread soaks up all the left over grease from the bangers, rashers & black pudding. lol. It's all pan fried and it's a heartattack on a plate but it's so good. (Btw- black pudding = blood sausage. It's an acquired taste.) I'm not a huge fan of american breakfasts with beef hash, grits & pancakes... although I do love me some biscuits and gravy, w/ homefries.

edit. btw... friday needs to hurry itself up and get here already. I might just explode from anticipation.

See for me its pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, homefries, and french toast... hmmm... I think I am having me some breakfast for dinner tonight :hands:

whats friday?

Sapphyre
01-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Friday is Friday. Who doesn't love Friday?

I'll admit, I do have something to look forward though- It means Gorden's home! :D

xDevint
01-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Give me some biscuts and gravy and grits and its on.

Shaggy
01-14-2010, 12:24 AM
im going to the saints playoff game saturday, woot woot

Go AZ Cards!!!

Cylon_xD
01-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Give me some biscuts and gravy and grits and its on.

Mmm Yum! I love grits, but I prefer putting a plain milk gravy (not sausage gravy) on my grits rather than on buscuits - lol, does anyone down south actually eat grits that way, or am I just weird? I don't know, I wuold always eat my "grits and gravy" whenever I'd get breakfast at a Shoneys - that is, until they closed them all up in this area about 6 years ago... lol, I prefer my buscuits with just butter, rather than gravy, but they're ok that way too... :)

TheLittleDeviant
01-14-2010, 11:14 AM
morning peeps,

Random thought for the day: If Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, what is Honda Motorsports abbreviated to?

Sapphyre
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM
soo... that wasn't what i wanted to hear from my lawyer.

but, on the upside, at least it means progress.

TheLittleDeviant
01-14-2010, 01:04 PM
poo poo on the law!!

Sapphyre
01-14-2010, 01:09 PM
meh. not really even the law, tbh.
it was more my own stupidity & lack of trust in my instincts & now I'm paying for it. heh.

TheLittleDeviant
01-14-2010, 02:12 PM
let me rephrase: Damn the Man!

Sapphyre
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
haha. okay, that works.

I burned on the tanning bed today. I only wanted to make myself feel better!
... and, my extended family from my dad's side has decided to start stalking me through facebook even though I haven't seen or heard from most of them since I was about 8 years old. ugh. today's so not my day.

Sapphyre
01-15-2010, 02:07 PM
yay! the burn wasn't as deep as I thought it would be & it's mostly gone today. woohoo!

TheLittleDeviant
01-15-2010, 03:33 PM
lol, tanning booths... poo poo... My sister is huge into going tanning... me not so much, I prefer engine grease... hahahahahaha

Sapphyre
01-15-2010, 05:35 PM
haha. i can't say Im a huge fan of them myself, but they're a good pick-me-up when I'm not feeling well, having a really off day. or its winter- something about it just relaxes me and makes me feel better afterwards, so long as I didn't burn! I found having to go twice a week so that I wouldn't have strap lines in a dress this summer was really irritating. Considering I've worked outdoors most of my life- I really don't need to be intensifying the sun damage I've already got.

Cylon_xD
01-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Eh, I'm so ugly I don't worry about my strap lines showing too much... :D

robbiej
01-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Insurance company won't cover wifes new chemo drug but the drug company stepped up and are providing it for her free of charge. Start next round a week from Monday, then get ready for stem cell transplant. Yeah, car ain't getting anything done to it for a while. Anyone wanting to read the whole story, which started just over a year ago, here is the link to thread on SL...http://scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152785

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

I know, I mentioned car in a random randomness thread, sry, lol.

Sapphyre
01-16-2010, 11:33 PM
ugh. any cures for headaches? (other than the obvious which isn't currently available to me.) i've tried copious amounts of water, ibuprofen, vanquish, naproxen sodium, laying down/sleeping, even eating ice cream!! it just *won't* go away. All damn day.

notoriouseyk
01-17-2010, 12:46 AM
ugh. any cures for headaches? (other than the obvious which isn't currently available to me.) i've tried copious amounts of water, ibuprofen, vanquish, naproxen sodium, laying down/sleeping, even eating ice cream!! it just *won't* go away. All damn day.

medical marijuana...

Sapphyre
01-17-2010, 12:52 AM
yeah, good luck finding that in NC.

robbiej
01-17-2010, 01:50 PM
non-medical then, lol

MoFaux
01-18-2010, 08:47 AM

Only thing that works for me is 800mg of ibuprofen every 8 hours. Usually after the second dose, my migraine goes away.... Worst part is my kids fear me when I get a headache, I can be such a grouch.

TheLittleDeviant
01-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Morning, peoples.

The shnozberries, taste like shnozberries...

Sapphyre
01-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Gorden & I took a roadtrip today to the middle of no where VA...

.. I finally drove a scion! haha. (yes, i look pissed... I HAAAAATE rush hour traffic!)
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs244.ash1/17141_447085780160_700235160_10728611_4363556_n.jp g

notoriouseyk
01-18-2010, 09:49 PM
^ your rush hour traffic has no other cars in that picture...=x

Sapphyre
01-18-2010, 10:16 PM
haha. that's true! there's 2 ring roads that circle the city- the beltline (inner & outer 440), and 540. 540 has less traffic on it most of the time, but trying to head back into Raleigh at rush hour is nearly impossible. If you're heading out of Raleigh it's a totally clear stretch. We were just coming up on the traffic when Gorden snapped it. lol.

Shaggy
01-19-2010, 01:52 AM
I am reading a book for the first time in like 15 years :D

TheLittleDeviant
01-19-2010, 09:01 AM
^^ what book?

Sapphyre
01-20-2010, 04:42 PM
w00t! awesome kind of day. well. nothing particularly extraordinary- but still a good day. may have found a job... even though I REALLY don't want to go into the food industry.

Sapphyre
01-21-2010, 05:26 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
I just got an email asking if I'd be interested in being a promotions model for a local auto care company. $100/event, including car shows, nascar & drag racing rallies, and various car related events at local sports bars. I'd also be used in local print ads, and possibly a commercial.
totally going to look into it.

... and it's all because Gorden compared me to a vanquish. lmao.

TheLittleDeviant
01-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Wow, thats great to hear, congrats on the offer!

So I fought a insurance increase yesterday and won!!!
Great day for me!

Sapphyre
01-21-2010, 06:09 PM
thanks! I'm pretty excited. Gorden's been encouraging me to look into modeling, and I've always sort of had an interest in it- but I've always been more interested in being behind the scenes and doing wardrobe or makeup. I've never really given it any thought to being in front of the camera, so this'll be an experience.

TheLittleDeviant
01-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Sounds like a good deal, best of luck :)

JDMJim
01-22-2010, 09:27 PM
hows this for random?
http://www.carbonvision.nl/cars/6-carfeature/28-scion

Sapphyre
01-30-2010, 04:02 PM
acccckkkkkkkk!!! someone make the snow go away. I effing hate snow! Well, i take that back. I like it for the all of few hours it starts falling, I hate it after it's properly accumulated and everyone around here begins driving like a fcking idiot so I end up just locking myself in the house until they disappear. But now, I have cabin fever and I want to go out and do something! I can't even go and harass Flash at work because I can't get there thanks to the snow. ugh.

edit. btw- this was his car an hour after it started snowing last night.
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs157.snc3/18441_469344130160_700235160_10872440_7471685_n.jp g

JDMJim
01-31-2010, 09:28 PM
why can't you go out? it's only snow. i'd love to go out and play in the snw with my daughter, but's it's bitter cold( sorry to those up north, but anything below freezing is bitter cold and then the teens and singles?). it hurts to breathe. so I'll tell you about cabin fever.

Sapphyre
02-01-2010, 02:33 AM
snow is horrible. its the worst stuff ever created. I'd rather be stranded on a deserted island with an erupting volcano. I hate the cold (and anything less than 50 is cold to me) and I hate wearing layers and I hate coats and jackets, and boots and gloves. Seriously... when someone talks about hell, I don't picture a firey inferno of torture. I picture alaska. Gimme summer time, tank tops, flip flops, and being able to walk around outside without feeling like your fingers and nose are going to fall off. Plus, winter just sucks in general from working outside for so many years- i know it's necessary, but I hated having to blanket all the horses, break the ice on the troughs etc. and frozen ground sucks for trying to ride on.

notoriouseyk
02-01-2010, 03:41 AM
snow is horrible. its the worst stuff ever created. I'd rather be stranded on a deserted island with an erupting volcano. I hate the cold (and anything less than 50 is cold to me) and I hate wearing layers and I hate coats and jackets, and boots and gloves. Seriously... when someone talks about hell, I don't picture a firey inferno of torture. I picture alaska. Gimme summer time, tank tops, flip flops, and being able to walk around outside without feeling like your fingers and nose are going to fall off. Plus, winter just sucks in general from working outside for so many years- i know it's necessary, but I hated having to blanket all the horses, break the ice on the troughs etc. and frozen ground sucks for trying to ride on.

I also hate anything associated with winter and fall weather. I hate the rain, snow and freeze. Only thing I like cold is my beer. I cant stand storms ughh I hate it all. Its a good thing I live in CA.

TheLittleDeviant
02-01-2010, 09:25 AM
I dont mind the weather changes, I do mind the shoveling though...

Zstamp19
02-01-2010, 11:10 AM
The only thing I can't stand is all the salt all over my car I'm going to wash it on my lunch break. My car has some nice salt colored grafics on it now

JDMJim
02-01-2010, 12:39 PM
50 is cold huh? our average temps this winter have been in the 20's. we had a low last week of 0. and alaska is as warm as Chicago right now. so picture Chicago as hell.

Sapphyre
02-01-2010, 04:58 PM
lol. I knew there's a reason I've never gone to Chicago!

Seriously though- i grew up in Florida as a child. The times I knew the cold before that, I was too young to remember them. I didn't even own a coat until I moved to NC when I was 8, and my mother and I were bundled up like eskimo's when it hit 60! lol. Yeah, it gets pretty cold here & in England (where I'm from in England stays about the same temps as Raleigh- its just a wetter cold that seeps right down into you and takes forever to warm up from) but that's why I love indoor heating! lol. And I have a personal radiator to snuggle up to whenever I need him, so I'm usually not too bad about it. But 30's & 40's or less? ughhhh... i'll stay in my warm bed all day!

JDMJim
02-01-2010, 05:09 PM
yea, 20 and sunshine with no wind was awesome Saturday! was very pleasant outside. not too bad today either. not sunny, but there's no wind, so it feels nice.

Zstamp19
02-01-2010, 05:27 PM
I feel ya on the cold thing we have been in the 20s most of the winter which is odd for ky

JDMJim
02-01-2010, 10:00 PM
yea, global warming leads to a global cooling of the northern hemisphere.

Zstamp19
02-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Yea we will freeze to death before we get thawed and then melt to death

JDMJim
02-02-2010, 01:03 PM
i hear that High pressure over greenland is gonna give us a repeat of Arctic air in a week and a half. Florida better get ready for 30's again.

CXTKRS1
02-02-2010, 02:07 PM
i hear that High pressure over greenland is gonna give us a repeat of Arctic air in a week and a half. Florida better get ready for 30's again.

I hate this cold weather, give me 90 degrees with 80 percent humidity any day over this.

Zstamp19
02-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Its good for florida to get a dose of cold every now and then. Hell its a heat wave here its in the thirties

Sapphyre
02-02-2010, 11:37 PM
I hate this cold weather, give me 90 degrees with 80 percent humidity any day over this.

agreed! actually... no. I'm better with NM/AZ/TX weather. 90-100+ dry heat. Terrible for the skin, but so warm and comfy to work in. Humidity is the death of me in the summer.

ibeDAMD
02-03-2010, 01:09 PM
i love my hot weather with 100+ humidity! i cant take this cold stuff any longer

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Sapphyre;4658]and anything less than 50 is cold to meQUOTE] anything under 70 is cold me to lol. I lived in South Louisiana my whole life and i will never move!

Zstamp19
02-03-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm getting ready to move further south I love me some warm weather. I've been in the cold to long

ibeDAMD
02-04-2010, 11:45 AM
where ya moving to?

Zstamp19
02-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Possibly right outside of Orlando if I get this job

ibeDAMD
02-12-2010, 01:56 PM
My little Louisiana Snow! lol

Downtown got more then what i got, but i was still happy to see it

Zstamp19
02-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Ill have to take some pictures of what we have here after it gets done snowing this weekend

JJGeneral1
02-12-2010, 09:20 PM
next to my car, it's piled as high as the car in the grass. that's from shoveling the driveway. the neighbor kids took all their snow up to their yard, and packed it, and then dug a tunnel from their front door out to the road. i gotta get a picture of that before it melts (like that'll happen anytime soon).

Sapphyre
02-13-2010, 03:30 AM
fcukkkkk.....

hit black ice on the way home tonight and slammed into the curb. I wasn't going fast since I was coming up to a stop but I'm not sure about the full extent of the damage- I'm really hoping I didn't damage the axel . And it's on the rim that was already bent too. Definitely not looking forward to telling my dad- esp since he's probably going to be paying out $300-$500 to fix the motor mounts this/next month sometime. And I'm supposed to be the DD at Gorden's birthday tomorrow night... but there's NO WAY I can drive my car with the way it's shaking right now. And I'm not even sure I'll be able to make it to work on Sunday for the Daytona race.

yeah. and people wonder why I hate the snow.

Zstamp19
02-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Damn that sucks. You really have to be careful of that black ice it will get you everytime.

Sapphyre
02-13-2010, 06:19 PM
yeah... I'm pretty pissed about it. good news is the worst part of it was the rim, i think. I just changed the tyres out and it's riding smoother. however, the alignment's still totally screwed, and it's still making clunking sounds, so there might be minor damage to the axel i think? It's good enough that I can make it to the shop on Monday to have it checked out, but I can't really drive it anywhere else in the meantime.

Zstamp19
02-13-2010, 07:25 PM
That's at least some good news. Hope its not the axel good luck

newagestar
02-13-2010, 09:25 PM
you may have a busted trans mount on driver side it will make a clunk like an axel is bad . iv replaced one on my xd already and i know a few guy that have had the same issue. u can drive on it but get it checked

JDMJim
02-13-2010, 10:54 PM
clunking sound? i heard my car do that a couple times. caught me off guards. thought it was nothing but ice chunks

newagestar
02-13-2010, 11:18 PM
it hard to explane the sound but do you feel a vibration in your feet under exceleration . o i forgot to ask you got a 5-speed or auto?

JDMJim
02-14-2010, 10:52 AM
me? 5MT. I better get the car in for an inspection. i don;t drive it that much tho

btw, how is all that snow down south? you guys got more than Chicago now!

Sapphyre
02-14-2010, 11:55 AM
all the snow in NC is gone now. lol. most of it melted off yesterday.

Btw- happy valentines day!
(and it's Gorden's 25th birthday today. He's well and truly a dinosaur now! lmao)

CURL'S TIRE AND AUTO
02-14-2010, 01:26 PM
^I am damn near 30, and I don't consider myself a dinosaur, just a grumpy old bastard!

newagestar
02-14-2010, 02:49 PM
i was asking sapphyer auto or 5speed

Sapphyre
02-14-2010, 11:15 PM
It's an automatic 94 corolla.

TheLittleDeviant
02-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Sorry to hear about the accident Lexi, and careful about the dinosaur comments, your only 2 years away yourself :P

Sapphyre
02-15-2010, 10:01 AM
lol. not even 2 years. a year and a month? My birthday's at the end of next month. But I have to harass him about being "old" sometimes... after all, isn't all fair in love and war?

TheLittleDeviant
02-15-2010, 10:49 AM
hmmm... not too sure about that whole love and war thing... I am going to vote no, for example, if Gorden was to call you old... well, that would probably start a war so nevermind... :p

ibeDAMD
02-15-2010, 01:51 PM
louisiana got an inch if u would even call it that.

sorry to hear about ur car lexi, that sucks

Sapphyre
02-15-2010, 03:13 PM
lol. It's okay. I always said I'd be a paleontologist one day. ;) His birthday card was from the kids section and had dinosaurs all over it... then I got him a box of chocolates with transformers on the front of it, and a "The Flash" t-shirt. I'm really just an overgrown kid... adult stuff is boring. haha.

I've gotta find a new tyre/rim and hubcap.. and then my dad says he'll get it fixed. I have NO IDEA where to start looking for one. (yeah, i'm totally stylin' with the hubs. haha.) He took it out for a drive today and swears it's not as bad as I claim it is, but then again... I was also the one who said his escort was about to die when I could hear a clunking noise in the engine and he's the one who said it was nothing to worry about and I should just keep driving it. He's managed to destroy 2 engines that way actually. lol.

TheLittleDeviant
02-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Have Gorden hit up a junk yard, $20 rim, tire can be picked up at any tire shop

Sapphyre
02-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Gorden's got his own stuff to worry about- no need to burden him with my issues.

Apparently, I just have it in for front passenger side tyres. I don't even know where there's a junkyard around here... I should probably pick up a new passenger side seat belt while I'm at it too, since it got chewed through by the dog 2 years ago. heh.

newagestar
02-15-2010, 11:55 PM
It's an automatic 94 corolla.

o i thought you were talking about your xd.mybad

Sapphyre
02-16-2010, 12:07 AM
nah. the xD is the bf's car. lol.

Sapphyre
02-21-2010, 11:15 PM
So... I got attacked by a homeless guy on drugs with a hatchet tonight. That was fun.

misformartin
02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
wtf... are you seriouse??? thats crazy.... and much like you my gf owns the xd haha im just on this forum

Sapphyre
02-23-2010, 08:06 PM
yeah... it was really random. I was sitting there minding my own business waiting for Gorden to finish at work and the homeless guy tapped on the window. I shook my head and checked the locks on the doors to say no and he didn't get the hint. So he decided to lean up against Gorden's car and stare me down. I pretended to read my book while watching him out of the corner of my eye. When I wouldn't react, he decided to try and climb into the back of my car! I left and went to the gas station at the end of the street and called the cops. Between me leaving and the cops taking my statement, Gorden went out to the lot with some of the other guys and told the beggar to move on since he was laying in the middle of the road. When he got up, Gorden saw he had a hatchet with him. lol. So, now there's a random homeless guy with a hatchet wandering around the streets of downtown. The whole story's on my blog
http://sapphyreswedding.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-is-beginning-of-bad-horror-story.html

Zstamp19
02-24-2010, 01:16 PM
That's wild your lucky he didn't bust out a window

TheLittleDeviant
02-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Lexi the new avatar makes me laugh... I read your posts and imagine the top of your head moving around like terrance and phillip from southpark...

Sapphyre
02-24-2010, 04:54 PM
lmao!!! I can totally see it too. That hadn't occurred to me, at all!
would it be better if I used this picture instead?
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100219/17/4b7f3b19a84b6.jpg

TheLittleDeviant
02-25-2010, 12:29 PM
^^^ LOL, I'm just busting chops here, no worries.

Make me laugh, is it a beauty and the beast thing with Gorden around?

Sapphyre
02-25-2010, 01:36 PM
lol. i suppose some would say that considering everyone claims he's secretly a werewolf due to his hairy physique, enjoyment for biting, and constant craving for extremely rare steak? This was our text convo yesterday in the middle of target- I'm pretty sure the entire store thought I'd lost my mind:
me: I fail at being a carnivore. all I'm craving is spinach quiche.
him: lol. failwolf....

in other news, i just had one of my wisdom teeth pulled. the next 2 weeks aren't worth living. I can't eat anything I'm craving, I can't drink, I can't smoke, I can't kiss... I can't do anything else. gah. So in other words, everything that I enjoy has been ripped away from me.

Zstamp19
02-27-2010, 08:58 AM
The whole not smoking thing killed me when I got mine taken out

Sapphyre
02-28-2010, 03:48 AM
yeaaaaah.. i tried smoking today and got nausea. so, i'm thinking perhaps I'm either about to quit, or at the very least severely cut down. After all, I've been smoking for 10 years on and off anyway. its probably a good time to quit. right now though... i can't feel anything. I'm just very tired. 1200 mg of ibuprofen to cut the swelling and vicodin to put me to sleep. I'm so looking forward to when this week's finished and I'll be normal again. lol

Zstamp19
02-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Well good for you I'm right there with you I've been smoking forever but I don't know if ill ever quit

Sapphyre
03-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm kinda addicted to this whole formspring.me thing... it's a good time waster.
Ask me anything- http://formspring.me/Saphfyre

and nearly a week later, my mouth is *still* swollen from the surgery. this is fun.

Zstamp19
03-04-2010, 01:02 PM
I just startee that website earlier today its funny you posted about it. I get bored at work sometimes and I'm always looking for something to do

akabigmike
03-22-2010, 03:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2YiJ13MRUE

Sapphyre
04-28-2010, 12:15 AM
definitely been a while since I was last here. things have been busy. I was working one job, picked up a second one, had a mutual termination on sunday at the first one, got an interview with the job I've been trying to get since March on Monday, got that job which is full time (thank god!! finally!!) and in the field I want to study whenever I can finally get enough saved to go to college, and I'm keeping on the second job, but I don't start until the end of may... and in between all of that I've been trying to find time to sleep, and see Gorden. heh. There hasn't been much time for anything else really. But I wanted to pop in and say hi. :)

btw- anyone know if they make blacklight underglow?

xd_kidd
04-28-2010, 08:21 AM
morning peeps,

Random thought for the day: If Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, what is Honda Motorsports abbreviated to?

honmo? lol ... but they mugen lol

JJGeneral1
04-28-2010, 08:30 AM

zing. first three letters!!!

Resolve
04-28-2010, 01:05 PM
honmo? lol ... but they mugen lolthought it would be homo?

JJGeneral1
04-28-2010, 02:18 PM
morning peeps,

thought it would be homo?

resolve, nissan motorsports is nismo. nis (first 3 letters) mo (first 2 letters). nismo

therefore honda motorsports would be hon (first 3 letters) mo (first 2 letters). honmo

Resolve
04-28-2010, 04:01 PM
^^^ I know I just meant it because honda's are ghey lol

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Besides Nismo and nissan are way cooler than honda's

TheLittleDeviant
04-28-2010, 04:15 PM
^^^ I know I just meant it because honda's are ghey lol

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Besides Nismo and nissan are way cooler than honda's

That was my intent to the comment as well, lol :laughing1:

xd_kidd
04-29-2010, 07:31 PM
you kno what ii hate. how toyota dealerships uses youtube for advertising cars esp the xd. im trying to search up recent xds but all they have is ads nd what not.

http://i43.tinypic.com/xojdig.jpg

Resolve
04-30-2010, 08:08 AM
^^^Well scion was geared towards the younger crowd and the younger crowd normally swarm youtube. So maybe it is an excellent marketing strategy. lol

xd_kidd
04-30-2010, 08:20 AM
^^^Well scion was geared towards the younger crowd and the younger crowd normally swarm youtube. So maybe it is an excellent marketing strategy. lol

ii believe that was still a weak approach. as a member to the younger crowd. im annoyed haha

TheLittleDeviant
04-30-2010, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4thWXsmrgc

Does this help any? ;)

xd_kidd
04-30-2010, 01:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4thWXsmrgc

Does this help any? ;)

funny you put that. it was one of the 1st vids ii saw when ii 1st got my xd lol