PDA

View Full Version : Never really intro myself yet here..

notoriouseyk
01-16-2010, 02:37 AM
Whats up everyone. I drive a Silver Scion XD. Its lowered on some TRD springs, tinted windows and thats about it...next thing to go on this car is some axis wide track wheels that i bought but cant afford the tires for yet :(....would like to do header, intake,exhaust eventually but the prices are just way out of my budget for now..maybe when the market for used XD parts get better who knows...blah blah blah, i like chicken wings and patron shots served by pretty women...

TheLittleDeviant
01-16-2010, 10:06 AM
hahaha, I guess welcome, even though your not really new to the site.

have you posted pics of the D anywhere yet?

JDMJim
01-16-2010, 03:09 PM
more spam? the lack of name seems to make me wonder as the this rebekkawillnger had the same thing

Cylon_xD
01-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Nah, Notorious has posted up in different threads with posts that make sense, so he's real... I think...! :) Just check his post history by clicking on his username to bring up the menu... "Find more posts by..."

But, valid users SHOULD put their real first name in their profile... what would the point be, not to post it up for the rest of us?

notoriouseyk
01-16-2010, 07:27 PM
oh sorry man i havent had a chance to change all that stuff..let me get to it..and no im not spam...

SciFion
01-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Eddie! :hands:

Cylon_xD
01-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Eddie - hey guy, welcome! BTW, I wasn't bustin' on you at all, hope it didn't sound that way...! :hands:

Actually, we just got the Name field back on the forum here very recently, it was missing since the forum's color scheme was updated a few months ago... SO until now it wasn't critical to have your name entered anyway. But having a valid Name in our profiles will help us to recognize the slew of spambot users registering on this forum that normally leave their Name field blank...

notoriouseyk
01-16-2010, 10:08 PM
thanks yall...lets go ravens?? =x

Shaggy
01-17-2010, 12:09 AM
thanks yall...lets go ravens?? =x

Got any pics up and sorry about your ravens. Just think though, it wasn't as bad as my Cards :boxed:

xDevint
01-17-2010, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the site and Go Saints!!!!!

JDMJim
01-17-2010, 02:04 PM
or Chicago's bearly's. i haven't followed football since Superbowl XX

notoriouseyk
01-17-2010, 03:08 PM
im a niner fan at heart..but oh well they arent in the playoffs so im choosing teams based on the playoffs and so far all the teams have lost that ive chosen that ive wanted to win..lol....this is why i dont sports bet...

YELOSUB
01-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Welcome and lets see pics of your ride...Cant wait to see pics of the Axis Widetracks on the xD...