PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done clazzio yet???

scion4us
06-15-2009, 07:35 PM
They are the most awesome covers IMO!!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/scion4us/LUCKYXD/DSCF0929.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/scion4us/LUCKYXD/DSCF0913.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/scion4us/LUCKYXD/DSCF0911.jpg

Got a nice hookup if interested. I was lucky enough to get the first set in the U.S.! They offer all kinds of stitching colors and a few new patterns now as well.

Cylon_xD
06-15-2009, 07:42 PM
What does a full interior set run for the xD, can I ask? I can see the stock cloth seats in my xD are showing some signs of wear already, just after 14 months of ownership, so I will probably want to cover the seating like that at some point... I'm not a big fan of all-leather seating, so I really like the suede centers on these..

I see they run $360 on TRDSparks... suede and PVC... lots of new color stitchings too, I see... Any better price than that?

Woder if they are constructed to allow the seat airbags to deploy? probably not...do you have to disconnect the seat airbags?

Shaggy
06-16-2009, 02:11 AM
They look damn good. Very cool colors and suede!!

Resolve
06-16-2009, 08:19 AM
I ordered them about 2 months ago and should be here within the next week. was told that orders were shipped from Japan and our should be on it. And that was a little over a week ago. I paid $2xx right before the price went up. I got mine from TRD Sparks.

They are supposed to be made to tear away for the air bag like the stock seats.

Cylon_xD
06-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Yep, thanks for the info... a set of these will definitely be on my short list...

Resolve
06-16-2009, 10:57 AM
This is from TRD Sparks

http://trdsparks.com/clazzio.htm

What about the side impact airbag?
The thread used for the Clazzio seat covers are specially designed for side impact airbags. It has been proven that the thread will split when the side impact airbag deploys.

scion4us
06-16-2009, 06:41 PM
I paid a tad more then $200 but it was cool knowing I got the first set. Installation is time consuming though, so I would recruit assistance to be sure. Took 3 of us about 3 1/2 hours to get on. Also waited about 2 weeks then pulled them again and now they are nice and comfy plus snug on the seats!

ibeDAMD
06-24-2009, 11:39 AM
my bf has clazzio in his car and he loves them, i wanna do it to but i love how my seats look lol.. but if i were to, i would do the orange stiching.

Cylon_xD
06-24-2009, 06:10 PM
...but if i were to, i would do the orange stiching.

Well of course you would...! :)

scion4us
06-24-2009, 07:16 PM
You can always do this!:)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/scion4us/sara3.jpg

Looks sweet and it keeps the seats underneath nice and clean!

Cylon_xD
06-24-2009, 11:00 PM
What are those covers?

xDizzle
06-25-2009, 09:06 AM
those seat covers look good

scion4us
06-26-2009, 07:50 PM
What are those covers?

Yep, another awesome set from Clazzio!!!

xDevint
06-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Im liking those. I will get a set soon in mine.

scion4us
06-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Im liking those. I will get a set soon in mine.

They have lots of stich colors and patterns out now. Here is a link.

http://www.11i-usa.com/dealer.html

rhino74s
06-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I had Clazzio on my tC. Just waiting to have the spare funds to order for the xD.
Really can't go wrong with them, best covers I have ever seen without shelling out over a grand for replacements.

Cylon_xD
06-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Hmm... I don't see that diamond pattern cover like your pic above listed there... just the suede and the perforated leather... am I not looking in the right place? TRD Sparks didn't list a diamond pattern either...

Chinkylulu
07-26-2009, 01:19 AM
I agree i'm really loving that diamond stitching.... where do you find that?

scion4us
07-26-2009, 11:54 AM
You can either send them an e-mail or you can contact Longo Scion Parts. It is not on the site yet as it is new and there are only 2 sets like that I know off that have been produced, 1 on the xD shown and 1 on a 2nd gen xB.

Cylon_xD
07-26-2009, 06:03 PM
OK, thanks for the info, but I actually ordered my clazzio covers already, about two weeks ago... I decided to go with the somewhat more-expensive perforated leather centers, in a black pvc/blue leather center design like xDitis (Shirley) on Scikotics has in her xD... $450 from TRD Sparks. Here's a pic Shirley posted of her seats, mine will be identical to these - they should look pretty good inside my Nautical Blue xD. She did tell me her seat covers took 9 weeks from order date to delivery, since the blue leather is custom - so i'm hoping i'll get mine sometime around Labor Day...

Sorry her linked photo is so big on here...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/Resolve/Car%20Shows/Charleston%20Scikotics%206-27-09/CharlestonShow006.jpg

misformartin
07-26-2009, 09:34 PM
the diamond pattern was an Se Exlusive but i think they are getting to release it to the public... : ) so i would email them and ask when it savail

SnuGG
07-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Talked to TRDSparks... you can order the diamond stitch through them.

YELOSUB
08-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Bought my Clazzio's, should be here in about a week...Got black leather, black Suede insert, orange stitching...

YELOSUB
08-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Just got a PM, they will be here Friday...I'm excited...

Cylon_xD
08-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Hey Tim, let me know how much fun it is to put the Clazzio's on your seats... I understand they take a lot of brute force to install them 'cuz they're so tight-fitting!! Something like a Wrestlemania bout, perhaps...?!

Resolve
08-04-2009, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't say that bad but can take a sometime to finish. I Goofed and have to fix one of the straps and I also need to readjust the fronts on Shirley's to make seat part fit a little tighter.

YELOSUB
08-05-2009, 10:48 AM
I think I will be taking my front seats out just to make sure I get a good tight fit...I know you don't have too, but I'm pretty picky and want it to look perfect...I will let you know how it goes...I'm already stretching my fingers...:laughing1:

Tim.TRDSparks
08-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Clazzio seats we will give everyone on here the same discount we have going for Scikotics, SL, YSTC and New XB. We will give you guys 8% off and how about this I will run a sale RIGHT NOW!!

If you buy a set of Clazzio seat covers between now and the Inglorius Basterds opening day, Aug 21, I will throw in a free set of Beamerz in whatever color you want. This will not include the 8% discount and just be our normal sale price from Clazzio. Just PM or order off our website:

www.trdsparks.com

When ordering please put in the "Special Instructions" box "XDFORUM-(your screen name)" and what color you want!

Tim

Cylon_xD
08-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Awww! I'm a member of Scikotics and I knew nothing of any Clazzio discount from TRD Sparks for when I ordered my seat covers a few weeks ago... :emotions122:

Sigh. Could have saved me about $40... :boxed:

And what the heck is a "Beamerz"?

Tim.TRDSparks
08-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Beamerz is a light that you can put anywhere! You can go on our website and look at them. All you have to do is let us know!

YELOSUB
08-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Just got my Clazzio's today (friday)...Will be installing them tomorrow hopefully...

YELOSUB
08-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Ok, I put them in...I took out the front seats to make it easier and to make it fight tighter...All in all the installation was not that bad...I would say the rear was harder than the fronts for me...I will take some pics when I get a chance...They look awesome and the quality is incredible...Well worth the money...

YELOSUB
08-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Here are the pics as promised...Black outer, black suede inserts, orange stitching:

Layed out on the pool table prior to install:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/yelosub/IMG_0037.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/yelosub/IMG_0038.jpg

Difference between the two:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/yelosub/IMG_0039-1.jpg

YELOSUB
08-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Here's more install pics:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/yelosub/IMG_0078-1.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/yelosub/IMG_0080-1.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb107/yelosub/IMG_0079-1.jpg

CL65Pilot
08-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Sweet... those look awesome!

CharlieChaos
08-11-2009, 11:35 AM
I went the leather / leather option

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/xvxosirusxvx/l_87ba19145c5f41a1b05fc985d47a1a5a.jpg

An as far as a match goes redline

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/xvxosirusxvx/l_65b88afa8e6242a4810034ce3298744b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/xvxosirusxvx/l_88e99101191147bb9eb88d763313b4fe.jpg

ibeDAMD
08-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Tim i like your floor matts!

Cylon_xD
08-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Its amazing how quickly the stock fabric seats wear and start to look shabby (uh, no pun intended, Brian!) in our xD's - my driver's seat is really looking crappy after only a little more than a year of use, and I can see your seat's fabric is looking the same way already too, Tim... I hope our Clazzio seat covers last a lot longer!

Cylon_xD
08-28-2009, 12:14 AM
Still patiently waiting for the boat to come in, literally, with my clazzio's... got a few more weeks to wait yet, starting to get anxious!

Cylon_xD
09-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Well, I finally got my Clazzios today, about a 9 week turn-around. Sigh, gonna have to make a phone call to TRDSparks. The box was all beat to heck from the shipper, and one of the box flaps was ripped completely off - looks like it was all hastily taped back together, minus the flap, but papers and plastic wrapping was hanging out and the plastic knife tool was taped to the top of one of the inside flaps that was now exposed from the missing flap. Of course this is a shipper issue, nothing against TRDSparks...

Opened the box up, looked like everything was ok inside, but then when I pulled out all the headrest covers, I noticed I got sent the wrong color leather on the seats - I ordered blue leather panels, I got all cream colored ones. Rats. 9 weeks. :emotions122:

SciFion
09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
What a shame Troy. After all those weeks of anticipation. You know they'll make it right, but.. Good luck with it, can't wait to see the final result.

Cylon_xD
09-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Yeah I know, they will take care of me I'm sure, but it's the timing that hurts most - I needed these seat covers NOW, so they were in my car for the remainder of the show season, and now that ain't gonna happen... all the shows will be over this year before I get replacement covers in the right color.

I would just go ahead and use the cream colored ones if they matched ok, but cream just doesn't go well at all with the blue/red/white color scheme I have on my car...

I emailed a message to TRDSparks, guess they don't have evening hours for their internet parts sales... will talk with them tomorrow...

YELOSUB
09-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Man that sucks...To wait that long and then for it to be the wrong color...

TheLittleDeviant
09-16-2009, 11:14 AM
DAMN! that is horrible luck Troy! They will make up for it I'm sure!

Cylon_xD
09-16-2009, 11:31 AM
OK, Update on the Clazzios - looks like the factory put the wrong seat covers in the wrong box, so my seat covers got shipped to someone else, and I got theirs... Sparks said they got another complaint about wrong color seats, they were supposed to get ivory and they got blue instead... so, now it's just a matter of shipping everything to TRDSparks so they can verify the contents and then they'll ship them back out to the rightful owners. So, only about another two weeks wait, instead of a complete reorder... phew! :happy107:

And, they're even shipping me a new box to put the covers in to ship them back, since my box is destroyed... :cool:

TheLittleDeviant
09-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Nice! thats much better.

YELOSUB
09-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Good, glad it seems that it is going to work out better for you...

Tim.TRDSparks
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Troy and the other customer are the first ones Clazzio has screwed up. I am terribly sorry this happened and glad we could get it resolved as fast as we did. Let me know if anyone has any questions about seat covers!

Tim

robbiej
09-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Way to go Tim, I've ordered from TRDSparks before and would never have a problem ordering from them again, I knew they would make it good

Cylon_xD
09-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Yep, thanks to Tim and the others there at TRDSparks for figuring out what happened, and for sending me a replacement box... I do want to say that none of this fiasco was TRDSparks fault, absolutely NO negatives for their service!

UPS tracking says one empty box with return shipping label will arrive here on Monday... I just hope they don't shred THIS one too before it gets to me, LOL!!

Cylon_xD
09-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Well folks, I'm back to this once more: :emotions122:

This entire experience with UPS is now becoming one really BIG fiasco... UPS delivered the empty box on Monday, but left a sticky on my door saying that it "Requires a Signature at Delivery" to be delivered. A frickin' empty box. So, I followed the instructions on the sticky and signed the back of it and stuck it back on the door, so they would deliver it today with my signature. Well, today I came home from work and there was a second sticky on the door, next to the first, with the same item checked on it again, "Requires a signature at delivery", except this time the "at delivery" was underlined in pen by the driver. dammit.

So I called UPS, and explained the circumstances. First thing they tell me was, "on the back of the sticky there is a place to sign for the package so the driver will leave it the next attempt."

:chair:

"Ok, well then, just have a neighbor sign for it." Gee, I only know a couple of my neighbors, and most of them are not home during the day either, seems we all gotta WORK to eek out our paltry existance, so scratch that one...

SO, now I got to drive 10 miles out of my way (each way), during rush hour, burning gas and wasting almost an hour of my time, to go to the UPS distribution hub tomorrow evening, to pickup an EMPTY BOX because they refuse to leave it on my front porch...
:hunter:

...and ya all wonder why people go on shooting rampages!!

Next time I'm going to Pep Boys for my seatcovers, LOL! (jk!)

YELOSUB
09-23-2009, 12:20 AM
Man, all this for an empty box...Geesh!

xDevint
09-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Dang Troy you just not having any luck. At lease Tim got ya fixed on the mix up and will have your seat covers soon.

TheLittleDeviant
09-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Holy crap! They wont leave an EMPTY box!
Thats crazy!

Cylon_xD
09-23-2009, 07:18 PM
haha, I just gotta shake my head and laugh... stopped in at the UPS distribution hub today, asked for my empty box, the two ladies behind the counter looked it up on the computer and then I saw them glance at each other, funny-like... the one went back and brought out my empty box, it had been crushed WAY worse than the box I got my seatcovers in... :laughing1:

But, I was smart, I had brought the original box with the seat covers with me, so I just handed everything to them and said "Here you go!" with a big smile on my face and let them worry about repacking everything and shipping it back. Somehow the return label from TRDSparks was still laying loose inside the severely crushed empty box, it hadn't fallen out even with big gaping holes where the seams of the box had spit, so at least I was able to salvage that...

So Tim, the ivory seatcovers, now packaged snuggly inside not one but TWO severely mangled boxes, is FINALLY on it's way to you guys, although I sure can't guarrantee it will get to you in one piece... I'm guessing by the time you receive it, it will probably be inside a third box...

:party33:

Tim.TRDSparks
09-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Oh my goodness is all I have to say about UPS. I really cannot believe this. At least it is on the way hear and we can get this resolved very quickly for you. I told Jamie and our shipping department we may have to triple package the right seat covers when shipping back to you. I do apologize about this greatly and hope to have this resolved ASAP!

Cylon_xD
09-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Well, I finally got my Clazzios today, had to make yet another special trip to pick them up at the UPS Distribution Hub, after they REQUIRED that they make a failed delivery attempt to my house yesterday before I could pick them up at the hub today. What a TOTALLY asinine policy UPS has... eh, I'm so frickin' burnt out on the shipping problems I went through with these seatcovers, I guess I just lost all interest - i didn't even bother to unload the box out of the back of the car, or even open the box up at all this evening - I really could care less about them right now. So, an anti-climatic ending to a seemingly never-ending saga. Yay. :disgust:

Box looks ok though, at least UPS didn't destroy it this time. I'll probably unpack and install the covers on Saturday... perhaps I'll get a little more excited once I start seeing them go on...

YELOSUB
09-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Remember, the install is easier and they look way better if you remove all the seats to install...Atleast thats the way I did mine and they went on nice and straight without any probs...P.S. I hope the excitement returns when you open the box!

TheLittleDeviant
10-01-2009, 08:37 AM
be sure to take lots of pics Troy!

Tim.TRDSparks
10-02-2009, 08:01 AM
I am terribly sorry about everything that happened Troy and am glad they did make it there safe & sound. I cannot wait for you to install those and get excited again! I am very sure you will love them and remember to take pictures!

Tim

Cylon_xD
10-02-2009, 06:41 PM
OK all, here's the first photo of my seat covers - I broke down and opened up the box this evening, and was VERY much suprized at the blue color of these seat covers - but actually for the better!

I was totally expecting a blue leather that was a bright royal or cobalt blue color like so many other leather seat covers I've seen at Scion car shows, and like the ones in Shirley's xD photo I posted up on the first page of this thread:

http://troyfrey.com/scion/seats/blueseats600.jpg

But in actuality, the blue leather on my seats is a fairly dark blue, with maybe even a little hint of violet in it - sort of like a very dark periwinkle color (if you remember your Crayola crayon colors from your childhood!). I took a photo of one of the front seat backs, and then adjusted the photo colors in a photo editor program so the blue leather is very close to the actual color:

http://troyfrey.com/scion/seats/scoverreal.jpg

Actually, the blue color is even a little darker than this picture shows, but the shade is pretty much correct... I think this color will go MUCH better with my Nautical Blue paint than the bright Royal Blue leather would... it's a much more muted color than I was expecting, and I think the seats will look more classy and refined, rather than vivid and wild, so I really like them... :hands:

Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow on my Saturday... :)

YELOSUB
10-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Waiting on installed pics...

Cylon_xD
10-03-2009, 04:47 PM
You'll have to wait another day yet, Tim... I was busy with some woodworking out in my garage today, so I didn't get a chance to install the seat covers. Tomorrow I'll be putting them on, I hope...

Cylon_xD
10-04-2009, 12:25 PM
UN-BE-LIEVABLE. Am I just a frakkin Stooge with total bad luck or what?? I unpacked my Clazzios today to install them, and guess what - NO instructions or other paperwork were inside, just the seat covers and the plastic films to help put the seat backs on... I don't even know what else I might be missing as far as any installation pieces, since I don't have ANY documentation... I tried to put the passenger seat cover pieces on, but without the instructions, I'm stuck, the original uphostery wraps down under the seat and is enclosed in the back, so how do you get that out of the way without damaging it to tie on the Clazzios underneath?

I can see it would be WAY easier to take the fronts seats out to put the covers on, but I found there are funky star-headed bolts holding the seat rails to the floor - where can I buy the proper sockets or a driver to fit those bolts? Do I have to go to a Toyota dealer for that, or would a place like Sears carry something like that? What the heck do you call those, anyway? It looks like the bolts for the rear seats may be a slightly larger size, can anyone confirm that?

In any event, I had to abort the mission today, guess it will have to wait another week or two until I can get a hold of some proper instructions and/or whatever I need to get the seats out of the car... Does anyone have their original instructions they can send me, or maybe scan into the computer and email them to me?

I will NEVER buy another set of these ever again.

TheLittleDeviant
10-05-2009, 07:57 AM
:( thats sad...
I got excited when I read your post about liking the color too...

Cylon_xD
10-05-2009, 11:40 AM
yeah, about the color... I think the color is actually the same as Shirley's seats, but the difference was her photo was taken in the sunlight and mine were taken in my basement under fluorescent lights... when I took them outside over the weekend, they appeared a brighter blue in the sunlight, but still not as vivid as in Shirley's photo - I think the camera exposure made her seats look a lot more royal blue than they really are... But I still think these covers will look pretty good - whenever I finally get them installed, sigh...

Cylon_xD
10-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Yay! Got my instruction sheets from Clazzio today, TRDSparks had them overnight these to me, along with a new plastic tool for pushing the seatcovers behind the plastic trim... Of course, Clazzio just happened to ship these "Signature Required"... so I had to drive even further out of my way (twice as far) to the Fedex hub to sign for them... but now hopefully the saga has finally ended...

Ha! the instructions also mention something about 4 S-hooks... hmmm... :shakehead:

TheLittleDeviant
10-09-2009, 08:14 AM
good to hear you got the instructions, let us know how the install goes.

Cylon_xD
10-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Yep, got a 3-day Holiday weekend now to get these on, so I will have pics posted up within the next few days... :)

The instructions have your typical hard-to-read foreign-translated text, but they really answered a lot of questions I had with NOT having the instructions, so it was worth the effort to get them. I really don't think I have to take the seats out to do these...

TRDSparks even gave me a nice discount on my seats for all the trouble I went through - really appreciate it, guys! Group hug...! :hands:

YELOSUB
10-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I know you dont HAVE to take the seats out but trust me they will look so much better if you do...I was able to get everything perfectly situated and tightened down that I do not think that I could have made them look as good had I not removed the seats...Just my opinion...Good luck on the install and waiting on pics :)

Cylon_xD
10-10-2009, 06:54 PM
:party33: Woohoo! Rejoice! I finally got my Clazzios installed in the 'D! :party28:

Took me a little less than 4 hours, including a trip to the hardware store to get some S-hooks, but at least I didn't have to remove any of the seats at all. Instructions were fairly straight forward, I thought, a big help. Front seats were somewhat a PITA, but the back seats were suprisingly easy, those went on fairly quick.

Wow, my fingertips are sore now... :p

Photos tomorrow - I finished up in the dark under halogen work lights and my car needs washed bad, so no pics tonight...

Can't wait for my Forjworks Eyelids now!

YELOSUB
10-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Sweet...After doing mine, I cant imagine how you did it without removing the rear seat atleast...More power to you...After this long of journey and the problems you encountered along the way, i'm glad it finally came to a happy ending for you...Yes, you can finally rejoice :)

Cylon_xD
10-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Well, the seat bottoms in the back were easy, you just had to unlatch the seat back and tilt it forward part-way, and that also pushes the seat bottom up and out, so it was real easy to reach under to pull and tie the straps... and the seat backs just slid right over, a little work tucking the bottom velcro pieces through to the other side. I didn't even have to use the plastic film they provided to slide the seat backs on easier. I did remove the big floor tray over the spare tire first, that really opens up the back to work.

I'm not sure where you would have had trouble covering the rear seats while they were mounted, Tim... but yeah, I'm relieved that they're done, after all I went through getting them - I ordered these on July 14, so it's been almost 13 weeks! I just wish I could have seen what they looked like installed, in the daylight. Better put my camera on charge so I can take lots of pics tomorrow!

Cylon_xD
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM
OK, so here are a few pics of my Clazzio covers finally... my camera just doesn't do them any justice. The blue leather is very hard to photograph - the last pic is probably the closest to the actual seat color. They do go fairly well with the Nautical Blue paint on my xD...

http://troyfrey.com/scion/seats/frontcovers.jpg

http://troyfrey.com/scion/seats/rearcovers.jpg

http://troyfrey.com/scion/seats/coversside.jpg

YELOSUB
10-11-2009, 05:08 PM
They look awesome! :worthy:

TheLittleDeviant
10-12-2009, 08:16 AM
They do look good... hmmm... maybe I shoul dlook into getting a set for myself...

YELOSUB
10-12-2009, 10:26 AM
They do look good... hmmm... maybe I shoul dlook into getting a set for myself...

You should...It's drastically changes the interior...It looks like it should cost so much more...Does not look like seat covers, looks like new interior...

Cylon_xD
10-12-2009, 11:19 AM
yep, they look like new leather upholstery, rather than seat covers... :)

TheLittleDeviant
10-12-2009, 11:34 AM
I was looking at the pic and have a quick question, how do you get the front seatbacks on? Do you have to remove the headrests?

YELOSUB
10-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Yes, but they are simple once you find the hidden little catch you access by the way of small screw driver...

Cylon_xD
10-13-2009, 08:12 AM
The rear seat headrests don't have the "secret" catch, just the fronts... there is a little slot on the opposite post hole mount from the one that has the height adjustment button, just push in on it with a small flatblade screwdriver at the same time as the height button, and the headrest lifts right out. took me a little while to figure that one out when I didn't have the seat cover instructions...

TheLittleDeviant
10-13-2009, 08:34 AM
^^^Ok good to know, I was thinking that the seat needed to be taken apart to get them out.

Resolve
10-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Those look good. I need to readjust mine and Shirley's so they actually fit a little more snug