PDA

View Full Version : so i got back from Japan

JDMJim
03-23-2010, 03:23 AM
i ran across a few Ist's there. My wife was really taken by the looks of their car over ours. now she understands why i don;t like the front bumper. those cars look so good. she was almost sold on getting the bumpers. the white reflector in the headlight. even saw a silver Ist with the TRD lip kit and possibly springs. man that car looked awesome! i just had to share that. and no pics either. what is there to take pics of that seeing in person is so much better or we haven't already seen in the interweb.

katchkillah
03-23-2010, 03:30 AM
what!!!! NO pics. lol so did you grab any goodies? hope you didn't snatch my packages i'm waiting for. thought i'd be ready for the Motor Trend Auto Show in Honolulu this weekend no luck. =(

JDMJim
03-23-2010, 12:13 PM
you can get chrome airvent garnishes now.

http://www.mirareed.co.jp/cgi-bin/list/kr_list.cgi?category=2&flag_memo=39

katchkillah
03-23-2010, 02:27 PM
nice find.

JDMJim
03-23-2010, 04:27 PM
i have a set of the black chrome ones. i put'em on this afternoon. the fit isn't exact, but who closes the vents anyway? but after driving around and stepping back and taking a look, they i'm not sure they are supposed to fit exact. the look really cool and paly off the dash color nicely

xDizzle
03-23-2010, 05:03 PM
ur soo lucky!! i wanna go to japan so bad lol

katchkillah
03-23-2010, 05:47 PM
nice can you post or email me the pics? i still trying to find the other garnish that goes over the outer lip and over the gauges.

JDMJim
03-23-2010, 10:58 PM
i'll get a phone pic tomo.

Formulanone
04-06-2010, 06:05 AM
I disagree, I think the ist's front bumper looks like a shrunken Acura RDX, with Toyota Highlander styling cues, rather than the more unique look of the xD front clip. I suppose it's different than what you see here, but...

...to each their own, I suppose.

JDMJim
04-07-2010, 12:53 PM
that means you like the racy look better than the one that lines up with the car better. seeing is believing