PDA

View Full Version : Decided to do a projector retrofit?

notoriouseyk
03-25-2010, 09:16 AM
So I really cant stand the amount of scatter from an HID kit with reflectors so I decided to impulsively buy a new set of headlights. I was wondering if anyone knew if the tsx, fx35, or the s2000 projectors fit? Which one had the best fitment? Also, does anyone have or know of a reputable retrofit light company that I can send this out to, to have some work done? I want to also get rid of that ugly ass orange in the front headlights.

xDTool
03-25-2010, 12:17 PM
So I really cant stand the amount of scatter from an HID kit with reflectors so I decided to impulsively buy a new set of headlights. I was wondering if anyone knew if the tsx, fx35, or the s2000 projectors fit? Which one had the best fitment? Also, does anyone have or know of a reputable retrofit light company that I can send this out to, to have some work done? I want to also get rid of that ugly ass orange in the front headlights.

This might be able to help you out some:

Scion xD Retro w/FX-R projectors & Gatling shrouds - PICS! (http://www.scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179281)

Not many other retrofits on xD's, at least not that are documented.

Good luck though. You might have some better luck on a retrofit forum where people that are experienced/knowledgeable on retrofitting and dimensions, etc. can answer your questions.