PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!!

BowdilxD
05-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Happy Mothers Day everyone! And for all you guys out there....call your mom! Mine isn't with us anymore, but if your's is, take a minute and call or visit. There are more important things in life than vehicles, or toys. You can tinker on your car later, this may be the last chance to talk to your mom.

OKAY, I'm done preaching and I am a mother of 2 teenagers soooooo.......
My son is cleaning out my XD for me and detailing it, my daughter is cleaning her room and all I ask for is a few hours of peace and quiet so I can rebuild the carb on my 65 VW Beetle.

Have great day !!!! :hands::love51:

x2cafn8dx
05-09-2010, 01:22 PM
HAPPY MOM'S DAY to you too.

People keep telling me happy furmom day lmao!

Have fun with your beetle and enjoy your day!

Cylon_xD
05-10-2010, 09:12 AM
There are more important things in life than vehicles, or toys. You can tinker on your car later, this may be the last chance to talk to your mom.

My son is cleaning out my XD for me and detailing it, my daughter is cleaning her room and all I ask for is a few hours of peace and quiet so I can rebuild the carb on my 65 VW Beetle...

LOL! You're preaching to us about Mom being more important than our cars, yet you have your Son working on your xD while you are working on your Beetle... on Mother's Day... :bleh:

I got together with my Mommy at my Brother's house, him and his wife had a big cookout with steaks on the grill for the 5 of us... and I gave Mom a really mushy card, too!! :)