PDA

View Full Version : New Tire Dressing I Found . . .

bobolinko
06-08-2010, 04:11 PM
This is the new tire dressing I use and I think it’s really good. It DOES NOT SLING OFF THE TIRE, and get all over the doors and fenders and quarter panels, like all the rest of the dressings I have used.

It goes on easy and kinda dries almost in a minute, so the attraction to dust is minimized. I have even just used a 2" disposable paint brush to clean the tires after a week, and did not have to reapply any dressing. I ordered a gallon and they did not charge me any shipping (I think that’s going to change tho) anyway you can see the demo here:

http://www.miracleglaze.com/slingtest.html :happy107:

JDMJim
06-08-2010, 09:28 PM
if you spray it on like cake frosting, it will anything will sling all over the side of the car. I use generic Advanced Auto rubber dressing and a sponge. tires are semi gloss for weeks

CXTKRS1
06-08-2010, 10:14 PM
I love me some Meguiars NXT Gen tire dressing, sprays on nice and even and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind.

Cylon_xD
06-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Haha! Cake frosting, ftw!! Just lick off the excess..:licklips:

YELOSUB
06-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I use SmartWax products now...The stuff smells so good you could eat it...:)

xDevint
06-14-2010, 04:27 PM
I use SmartWax products now...The stuff smells so good you could eat it...:)

Thats why i caint keep tires on the car. :licklips:

bobolinko
07-05-2010, 01:53 AM
I have just reapplied the dressing this weekend, and it was still clean and looked a tad shiny still. It looked like brand new shoes..... I found that when driving on dusty roads and driveways, some of the dust was remaining on the tire sidewalls. Brushing lightly with a small whisk broom returned the "just cleaned" look, anyway detailed the car and reapplied the MG and still, no sling.

Heck, I'm getting so good at spreading cake dressing, I might go and buy some more of that SmartDressing I used before, and spread some on the next birthday cake when we have a party !

JDMJim
07-06-2010, 11:01 AM
it's been a month since i did mine last....