PDA

View Full Version : RS 1 owners

XDevolution
11-07-2010, 10:56 PM
How do you guys get that cool as badge when you post something? like i looks like an orange stripe with your name the rs 1 number you own and it says on top "lovin the lava life" i want one of those

SciFion
11-08-2010, 12:03 PM
You can go to this thread> http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=481

It will show you how to get the colored bar, and explain how to put your # in there if you have one. The other autograph text like mine > "Lovin' the Lava Life" has to be inserted above or below the coding for the colored bar. You can select the font and color, size etc. Go to your profile page, select "Edit Profile" and start playing with it. It's not too difficult.

XDevolution
11-08-2010, 01:11 PM
idk if its my computer but i can't get into the "build your own" link. the link you gave me works but when i go start my own i click the link and the screen just comes up blank....mind you im using my college's comp lab but that shouldnt make a difference.

robbiej
11-12-2010, 04:58 AM
There is a site that you can get that from, not sure what it is. Maybe PM whoever has one in their sig. and see if they have the link.