PDA

View Full Version : Intake Manifold Pleaseee!!!!!!!!!

XDevolution
11-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I know our cars are relatively new but please, please can a company step up and make a performance intake manifold for the XD, I've been hearing so much talk about Boosting the XD but i think thats completely unnecessary, An intake, performance intake manifold, headers, and a cat-back exhaust would def be more than enough for high power.

xd_kidd
11-08-2010, 10:20 PM
I know our cars are relatively new but please, please can a company step up and make a performance intake manifold for the XD, I've been hearing so much talk about Boosting the XD but i think thats completely unnecessary, An intake, performance intake manifold, headers, and a cat-back exhaust would def be more than enough for high power.

i kno another guy whos getting his xd tested with an intake mani. by sikky at je motorsports. .. no update on it yet tho

XDevolution
11-09-2010, 02:24 PM
i read the thread, it sounds good but damn its taking to long, i don't have money to ask a company to custom fab one up for me but i do have the money to purchase one already made for the car, you know what i mean...i just dont have any connects to a shop, and i hope there is no tuning involved because thats just gonna be more out of pocket.