PDA

View Full Version : Expectations

XDevolution
12-10-2010, 12:22 PM
What would be the best combination of performance parts for our car....and power output what should we expect? ideas plzzzzzzzz

CXTKRS1
12-10-2010, 01:18 PM
As of right now I would say axle back, header (if one exist yet), CAI, NST under drive crank pulley, suspension bolt ons, springs, shocks/struts, and some lightweight rims. .

XDevolution
12-13-2010, 10:04 AM
ok ok cool cool instead of an axlback how bout the magnaflow catback? would that support any different than n axleback

JDMJim
12-13-2010, 04:26 PM
i'm curious about doing a header and midpipe while leaving the stock muffler

xd_kidd
12-13-2010, 06:45 PM
and im curious, enkie rpf1 . slammed with coilers, sway bar, carbon fiber hood, trunk, fenders, gutted out interior. full exhaust + headers. cold air intake , pulley and e-throttle response haha

XDevolution
12-14-2010, 02:14 PM
i'm curious about doing a header and midpipe while leaving the stock muffler

if only a company made just a midpipe for our car it would make customization alil more easier with exhaust components

JDMJim
12-16-2010, 10:35 AM
i'm sure a good , and i stress good, muffler shop can make one

CXTKRS1
12-16-2010, 01:26 PM
ok ok cool cool instead of an axlback how bout the magnaflow catback? would that support any different than n axleback
I have heard different prices so it depends on how much extra money we are talking here for a cat-back.

XDevolution
12-16-2010, 01:59 PM
I have heard different prices so it depends on how much extra money we are talking here for a cat-back.

Well i went to this website bestmagnaflowsource.com and they have a full 2 piece cat back for the Xd for 500.00 and its free ground shipping, thats the cheapest ive seen it so i rather do that than just get an axleback and gettin a mid pipe done, in the end itle probably cost the same.

CXTKRS1
12-16-2010, 02:08 PM
True, one thing to take into consideration will be the volume too. Another member I think on SL made a Magnaflow cat-back and it was very loud.

XDevolution
12-17-2010, 08:46 PM
True, one thing to take into consideration will be the volume too. Another member I think on SL made a Magnaflow cat-back and it was very loud.

yea but see he MADE it magnaflow already has one designed and ready and no1 has yet to purchase that, all i keep hearing is ppl either gettin a custom job or just using the axlebacks

xd king
12-18-2010, 04:58 AM
and im curious, enkie rpf1 . slammed with coilers, sway bar, carbon fiber hood, trunk, fenders, gutted out interior. full exhaust + headers. cold air intake , pulley and e-throttle response haha

yes , i like you style

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

i have a custom made magnaflow axle back but its not that loud
my custom hks and my strup are both much louder
and i have a custom straight pipe but i still got one little cat right behind the headers