Scion XD Forum

Scion XD Forum (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I need your opinion (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25)

Shaggy 05-27-2009 10:38 PM

I need your opinion

What other forums categories should I create? Are we good as of now until we get a little bigger or is there something that really needs to put on that I missed.

Shaggy 05-28-2009 02:56 AM

New smileys are up too. I will add more. The ones I added were all PG. :)

ibeDAMD 05-28-2009 09:40 AM

i like the random pictures

u need to add my thumbs up smiley he's rated G

but i think everything is going good, once we get more people on herewe will get more input and will know what to add or take away

SciFion 06-05-2009 07:39 PM

There is that Frapper map that shows where you are geographically, kind of redundant, but still fun.

Cylon_xD 06-10-2009 12:53 AM

So is there any way for you to be able to have a member's real name show up with all the other info below their Avatar, like on the Scikotics Forums? It would be nice to easily connect a screen name and a real name with the same user when they post, rather than having to refer to the list that we're all adding our names and screen names to in that one thread on here...

It should probably be the first line under the Avatar picture, a line that just says "Name: Troy" just above the "Join Date:" line. That would be a very helpful addition if it is possible to set that up...

SciFion 06-10-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon_xD (Post 320)
So is there any way for you to be able to have a member's real name show up with all the other info below their Avatar, like on the Scikotics Forums? It would be nice to easily connect a screen name and a real name with the same user when they post, rather than having to refer to the list that we're all adding our names and screen names to in that one thread on here...

It should probably be the first line under the Avatar picture, a line that just says "Name: Troy" just above the "Join Date:" line. That would be a very helpful addition if it is possible to set that up...

:happy107: I second that!

Shaggy 06-10-2009 09:56 PM

I will work on it. :)

Cylon_xD 06-10-2009 11:07 PM

You're doin' a real good job on here, Shaggy, thanks a bunch...! This will be a really nice site if we can keep the traffic up... :winner_first_h4h:

Shaggy 06-10-2009 11:20 PM

Know of anymore xd owners ;)

Cylon_xD 06-10-2009 11:48 PM

Haha yeah, the guys on Cafe xD...! :)

Shaggy 06-11-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon_xD (Post 337)
Haha yeah, the guys on Cafe xD...! :)

How many of them. Get them all over here. I tried to pm all the users there because the site is basicly dead but I haven't seen anyone from there show up yet. Are you one of them :p

Cylon_xD 06-11-2009 11:54 AM

Well, the sites not completely dead, we have a thread or two over there with a few of us posting day to day yet... The admin there has been absent for a while due to employment problems, but he finally posted up the other day saying he just approved a slew of new registrants... I don't know if they all know it yet, though...

Shaggy 06-12-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon_xD (Post 341)
Well, the sites not completely dead, we have a thread or two over there with a few of us posting day to day yet... The admin there has been absent for a while due to employment problems, but he finally posted up the other day saying he just approved a slew of new registrants... I don't know if they all know it yet, though...

Thats good, but I hope you come here more often ;)

Cylon_xD 06-12-2009 09:09 AM

No worry, I check both Forums multiple times on a daily basis, along with Scikotics and SL... I'm just a big post whore!! :hands:

xDizzle 06-12-2009 11:06 AM

i kno a few ppl ill let them kno wats up

Luc1f3r 06-12-2009 12:17 PM

Kev, you still comin to the show here tomorrow?

xDizzle 06-13-2009 11:23 AM

i wanted to but no1 wants to take my shift!! i hate my job lol

rhino74s 06-13-2009 11:40 AM

I was on and liked Cafe xD but just never really took off.
Scikotics is great but I do like the convenience of having a dedicated site to the xD.
I'd like to see as many technical info and DIY's as we can find.

Shaggy 06-13-2009 12:38 PM

I am all for creating something cool on this site to make people join up. I just haven't thought of that idea yet.

TheLittleDeviant 06-15-2009 03:21 PM

Could we have regional sections? I would love to have a section where we can meet/talk with local owners