View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #9

KylexD
Full Access Member

Name: Kyle
Originally Posted by robbiej View Post
Welcome to the site, lots of helpful info out there. First thing your going to want to do is get rid of the wheel gap with some good springs. Not a ton of performance parts but they are out there.
Yeah yeah. Well I have been in alot of lowered cars, and when its lowered you can tell by the way it rides...or atleast i think i can tell. Point being- I think the guy who had the car right before me may have lowered it, it rides real tight if that makes sense. The only thing i need to find out is "how" he lowered it cause i know some people who have cut the springs and it dosent give the best ride. Either way i will look into a nice set of springs. How about exhaust? Anyone heard of Tanabe?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Originally Posted by jester4666 View Post
in the back the lights are ok. in the front i put in some 10k HIDs, so i can see so much better now.

as far as a DIY, i'm sure there are plenty around the web. i dunno about on here though.
Ok, cool. So you can still see your break lights? I wanted to purchase HID's anyways, but i was originally thinking about the 8k's, so if i go through with smoking the lights i will get 10k's...thanks!!! How does it hold up when you smoke them, like to the weather and such?
KylexD is offline   Reply With Quote