View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:37 AM   #11
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
To Kevin, Not bashing you bro just each company markets and promotes differently and based on the materials use the colors will be different at different levels. If they are working for you great but I believe that if it is a 30,000k it should be in the purpleish range not a deep dark blue. I seen all types with 15000 that are pink and 15,000k that are bright blue. all depending on manufaturer and marketing. As for the white the roughly 6000k is about the whitest you can get 4500 will have a hints more of yellow and 8000k like my old ones will have hints of blue. most people will say they are white though.

But at end of the day if you are happy with what you got that is all that matters no matter what the BOX or other people say. I think yours look good myself if it is worth anything

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Originally Posted by KylexD View Post
Nice, thanks for all the info. I have all I need to know now. The only thing worrying me is burning my housings......I dont want that to happen. lmao
It's not bad and most people wont notice unless you are right up at the housing and looking through the lense. But I noticed it on mine. Basically the HID create more heat and the heat travels up and the opening you put the bulb through the housing just above it is discolored and looks like the reflective coating is gone. I would say the spot is about 1/4 inch wide by about 1/4 inch high maybe 1/2 inch

and here is the DDM link just select the buld type H4 and the color scale you want

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DD...ast-35W-or-55W

Last edited by Resolve; 12-13-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Resolve is offline   Reply With Quote