View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #61

Cylon_xD
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Troy
OK all, here's the first photo of my seat covers - I broke down and opened up the box this evening, and was VERY much suprized at the blue color of these seat covers - but actually for the better!

I was totally expecting a blue leather that was a bright royal or cobalt blue color like so many other leather seat covers I've seen at Scion car shows, and like the ones in Shirley's xD photo I posted up on the first page of this thread:

But in actuality, the blue leather on my seats is a fairly dark blue, with maybe even a little hint of violet in it - sort of like a very dark periwinkle color (if you remember your Crayola crayon colors from your childhood!). I took a photo of one of the front seat backs, and then adjusted the photo colors in a photo editor program so the blue leather is very close to the actual color:

Actually, the blue color is even a little darker than this picture shows, but the shade is pretty much correct... I think this color will go MUCH better with my Nautical Blue paint than the bright Royal Blue leather would... it's a much more muted color than I was expecting, and I think the seats will look more classy and refined, rather than vivid and wild, so I really like them...

Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow on my Saturday...