View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #1

Indemnity83

Name: Kyle
Default tC Owner, xD Lover
Long story short if I had been buying a car a few years later, I very likely would have chosen the xD over the tC (RS1 xD's are sexy).

My name is Kyle, and I thought I should introduce myself. I'm an owner of a 2005 scion tC and was once a very active member and moderator over at http://yoursciontc.com. For a few years, I babied my tC, putting hard work into making it look exactly how I wanted, my car was a statement of who I was. But, as my employment changed and other general facts of life started creeping in, I would go longer between car washes, my activity on the forums dwindled and my excitement about spending money on the tC went away.

Going back a bit, in May 2007 I was invited to go to Scion United (my car even made the shoot, albeit way in the background) and I had a chance to poke around at the very newly announced RS1 xD and really loved it. 4-doors, cargo room, style and 48R 'Hot Lava' paint color.

Since then I've just been waiting for the day that I can trade the tC for an xD, unfortunately, with the economy the way it is and a need to save money I can't justify a trade in and with Toyota's renowned manufacturing quality, I don't expect to need to replace the tC for another 150,000 miles at least.

So here I am, looking to live vicariously though a crowd of xD owners and enthusiasts