View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #12

xDTool
Full Access Member

Name: Bob
Send a message via AIM to xDTool Send a message via Yahoo to xDTool
Originally Posted by Vicbuilder View Post
Here's some pics of what I'm dealing with. I just went out and tried the on-off-on and nothing. Still displays "no video while vehicle is in motion"

The green is (suppoedly) the reverse trigger wire. The blue is the (supposedly) e-brake trigger. You can also see the apple cord plugged in too. Me thinks something is wrong with the stereo as it locked up the I-pod several times.
About the on off on thing, most manufacturers use that sequence to prevent people from just grounding the ebrake wire (although switches still work).

As for what youre working with. the last thing i got is have you triedhooking up the green wire to the ebrake?, dont forget to try the on off on sequence with the other wire hooked up as well. the only other thing i can think of, which is probably not the case with yours but is required for my pioneer deck, is does your apple cable have the usb port too, and have you tried to use it (2010s have a USB port right?)

If you were in or around Louisiana, I'd be happy to at least take a look at it, the only other thing i could recommend after that is maybe to swing by a different dealership or maybe a stereo shop.
xDTool is offline   Reply With Quote