Thread: Hey All
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
Default Hey All
So it has been a while since I have been on here Just been busy and had alot going on.

I wish I had more done to our xD but sadly money has been to tight and had to get me a new vehicle for myself and about to buy a new place. I was hoping to get the car repainted by now with our tax return but since we got my a new vehicle and purchasing our new place yeah that has been put off again. But we are ready to cover up the primer and get some wheels. and fix/clean up the audio in the back.

But now that Shirley (xDitis on Scikotics) is about to start a new job actually working 40 hours a week versus the maybe 20 hours she were she was and making more money and I am working 58 hours a week for the next month and a half we should be able to get back comfortable financially and hopefully get working on the xD again.

I will post more progress pics as we do.

And does anyone have a xD alternator cheap? lol Our is about to go out I believe. We have developed the alternator whine and it has been acting up when over using it. It was bound to happen. but I also have plans to upgrade electricals when we get the money. ie batteries, caps, most likely the hybrid battery/capacitor. I just had too much beating on the Alternator and couldn't get stuff upgraded quick enough. oh well it has lasted over a year with the abuse we (mostly I have given it) lol.

Later
Resolve