View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
CXTKRS1
Super Moderator
Super Mod

Name: Chris
Thumbs down Damn grandma take it easy on my car.
So I walk out the mall and I see a few police cars around my parking spot. Some cadaver on wheels basically dragged her vehicle down the side of my car trying to park. She also drove through the parking slot and went head on into a parked Chevrolet Traverse and then she backed into a Chrysler Pacifica. Apparently the mall cops showed up but the old bird just drove off and the car had no plates so unless the police find her then me and the other two vehicle owners are SOL insurance wise (doubt she has insurance anyway). The thing that blows my mind is that according to mall security she drove on top of a curve and got stuck a week ago and it was never reported to police. Basically either this old lady has a medical condition or is just basically way to old to be on the road. Front clip is damaged, multiple dents along the side of the car, driver side doors rubs front fender when opened now, and blue paint is everywhere. I'm not sure whether or not to fix it or just drive it like it is. I was able to remove most of the paint and a coworker will help me if I want to remove the dents. He also knows a good painter in case I want some body work done along with a new front clip and side of the car repainted..single stage white paint isn't really expensive it seems.

Sorry for the crappy pics.

Impact must have been pretty rough, made my stethoscope strike my dash hard enough to leave a dent.

BTW don't laugh at my cheap stethoscope I just need it to take BP.
CXTKRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote