Thread: 6 feel 2 inches
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #10
mcbrew
Full Access Member

Name: Jesse
A lot of people aren't used to the seating position in most newer Japanese compact cars. The seating position is a lot more upright. More like you are sitting in a dining chair rather than a recliner. It's a lot different than my VW Golf, but I actually prefer the xD. I feel like an old person when I try to get into my wife's Honda Civic. It's like sitting on the ground. Plus, I have to tilt my head to the side to get into the Civic. Not comfortable at all.

I'm almost 6'3" tall, and I rarely put the seat all the way back. I'm also not a skinny guy by any stretch of the imagination. Sometimes on a long road trip, I will put the seat all the way back... just so I can stretch my legs a bit.

Current car: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium w/ Lineartronic CVT transmission. Steel Silver.

SOLD: 2009 Scion xD - BRM, 16" alloys, VSC, K&N drop-in air filter, Thule Aero roof bars, TRD sway bar, TRD short shift, TYC LED tails, Curt class-1 tow hitch, Italian leather shift & brake boots, Red Line MT-90 in the trans, Amsoil 0w20 in the engine, ATE SuperBlue Racing brake fluid.
mcbrew is offline   Reply With Quote