View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #6

JDMJim
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: jim
high revving? isn't redline like 6500 or something? that's not high at all. But if you went there with a intake on it, they will blame that and void your warranty. here's what happens at the dealer. car has an issue. tech guy opens tech manual and plays connect the dots. hey, here is something that isn't in the manual. here's your problem and it isn't an OEM part there. void warranty and send you on your way. that really is how it works. I've been thru this so many times with car stereo work. and that's why i kept all my OE stuff. just in case i need to return it to stock.

But my car is "feeling" weird too. got a bit of a hum in 3rd gear. goes away when clutch is disengaged. a slight crunch when truning slowly over deviations on the road. 2nd to 3rd gear change has a squeak again. But the number one thing I can't figure out is why the car will absolutley not drive straight for any distance. I feel I am always correcting it's direction. My xB1 doesn't do that. And it's the one with air ride and -1.5 degrees of camber up front. My xD has a strange aura about it
JDMJim is offline   Reply With Quote