View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #1

marcus_paige

Name: marcus
Default so i was rear ended..
basically one guy was talking on his cellphone while driving, smacked a van so hard he pushed the muffler of it enough to pop the vans tire. then the van ended up plowing into me, cracking my left side of my bumper and denting/scuffing my hatch. sooo i was told to get a lawyer, i did. and the lawyer is making me see a chiropractor,which led to the chiropractor to saying my upper and lower area of my spine are straight a little bit when they should be curves. so he is like cracking my back in ways never known to man kind haha and it feels so nice haha. but my question as... as i suppose to get a lawyer? because i keep hearing i shouldnt of got a lawyer and done it myself. but on the other side people are saying i did right,and the lawyer will find loopholes to get a bit of cash back and pain/suffering just so long as i sign a paper saying he gets a certain percent back. .... my lawyer is a guy named paul gaudet in vegas, and apparently has a good rep... so im keeping my fingers crossed. and he mention its good i gave him the insurance of everyone/police report/pictures i took. sooo what do you guys think

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

photos of damage http://www.flickr.com/photos/shuffletime/
marcus_paige is offline   Reply With Quote