View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #13
XDevolution
Full Access Member

Name: Anthony
its just strange because i met one of there employees at a meet and he seemed cool and knowledgable. he was even gonna hook me up with a HID for like 50% off. but that really doesnt say much about the business aspect. i wouldnt buy the manifold anyway just to expensive to purchase without even knowing the power output.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Originally Posted by xd_kidd View Post
it be ideal if it were for a turbo. but I'm having my doubts it will make a good 7hp/tq. The price just seems a bit too steep for the amount of power it may put out

i know i just said the price is expensive but compared to the je performance manifold thats relatively cheap. when i was in maryland i spoke to the guy that worked on the intake mani for the XD he said the output wasnt what they wanted. they claim 15 hp and 7 ft-lbs but the price was just over 1100 not including shipping. so it was scrapped. they said its a by-customer order product. there is possible reason to believe this new mani can put out those numbers i stated before. i guess sumone will eventually just step up and make the buy :/