View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #23
cvriv

Name: CVRIV
Thanks guys but I think im sold on the Veloster! I took it out for a test drive and holy hell that car is nice! fully loaded I can get it for around 24000. I am thinking I like it

As for the XD rpm range,... thanks for the info guys. 3250rpm for 75mpg isnt that bad. BUT HOLY HELL THAT VELOSTER IS NICE! LOL. I think im jsut going to go with it. But then again im going to a ford dealer tomorrow to run some numbers. Their new focus hatchback is nice as hell too. But it's running a bit higher in price though.

I heard that next year theres going to be a turbo charger Veloster I love turbos but I need something that is going to last a long time. Turbos do last a long time but they tend to fail here and there with all the stresses they endure.

So we'll see what happens

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Originally Posted by JDMJim View Post
it's a tough call between those cars actually. altho HP rating is higher with teh Hyundai, torque figures are nearly the same for both cars. Weight is almost the same too which could make the Hyundai feel a bit sluggish. I guess it all depends on how the weight is distributed in the chassis for handling.
The Veloster was hardly sluggish. That little car has some decent pull. Pretty much as quick or maybe quicker than the corolla s im driving now and just about as fast as my mothers Focus. Its an impressive little car.
cvriv is offline   Reply With Quote