View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #29
cvriv

Name: CVRIV
So,..... I went to the ford dealer this morning. I set up an appointment to amuse myself. Just to see what they could do for me. I really didnt think anything was going to happen. Well,... I am friggin impressed. First,... I sat inside the new focus hatchback. Its like being inside the cockpit of a spaceship! The first words out of my mouth was,... holy shit. Swear. There was such much coolness there I could barely contain myself. A color LCD between the cool looking tach and speedo. The my touch screen with all the other colorful buttons and shit I have no idea what they all do. It looks damn cool!

Anyways,... this guy found me the very car I wanted. He got me a bangin apr and monthly payment as well. Everything I wanted, no problems. I cant believe it went that well and that easy.

Im getting a black titanium focus,.... with EVERYTHING. Everything. It has so much shit I dont even know all of it off the top of my head. Im as happy as a fat rat. They will have the car on the lot this monday. But toyota wont be giving my check till thursday Hopefully by that friday the check will clear my account. Fingers crossed.
cvriv is offline   Reply With Quote