View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #35
cvriv

Name: CVRIV
This is what I got. A 2012 Focus Titanium. It's has a ton of stuff. Im still trying to figure out what everything is and how to use it. This is the only car that actually had me reading the manual to figure out how to use it. I got it for $26700. I am as happy as a fat rat.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

So glad I didnt go the toyota/ scion route. Check this out! I brought back the loaner car the dealer gave me as part of the warranty when toyota gave me the check for my truck. The dealer accused me of damaging their loaner car! There was a pretty bad scrape under the nose of the car on the passenger side. The front spoiler whatever. It was pretty nasty. But it was way under there like someone before me got to close to a curb. Thats exactly what that was. It wasnt me. Then on the back of the car there was this stupid hairline scratch on the top of the back bumper. Im looking at her like are you flippin crazy! Whe I did the walk around when I got that car,... I was loking for dents and shit. I didnt notice some stupid hairline scratch and I didnt notice the scrape/ gouge under the front of the car. I had to pay for that! $300! I paid for someone else F'UP! I know their not going to fix that either. Their going to do it again to the next person who gets that car. Can you believe that! So,.... that, and their sales team sucks,... I bought a Ford. The one chick I was talking to was like your not buying another toyota! Why not?!?!? HA HA HA!!!! Thats why! That dealer blows. Anyways,... I got what I wanted and im happy. End of story.
cvriv is offline   Reply With Quote