Thread: My Mods
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #8

KylexD
Full Access Member

Name: Kyle
Originally Posted by Pittshark View Post
So were you able to remove the headlight without taking the bumper off? If you were please tell me how. When I put my CAI in last year, everything I read told me I needed to take the bumper off in order to get the headlight out. Taking our bumpers off isn't really the hardest thing in the world but it's just a PIA to line up all the little holes and clips on the bottom when putting it back on. It's about that time to pull the filter off and clean it, but I really don't feel much like pulling the bumper if I can avoid it.

Yeah, i popped the clips across the top of the bumper, and the clip inside the fender. Then once i removed the two top screws on the headlight, and the one up underneath the headlight like right behind the bumper...this one was tough to get out and back in. But once all 3 were out the bumper pulled enough to get it out. And it was so convenient.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Originally Posted by ThisorThatxD View Post
looking good man. glad to see things coming together

Yes, now im waiting to re-tint the windows, and thinking about what i should buy next, haha
KylexD is offline   Reply With Quote