View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #14

xDTool
Full Access Member

Name: Bob
Send a message via AIM to xDTool Send a message via Yahoo to xDTool
car's gonna look dope once its painted, i dont know if i've ever seen a car where shaving the handles made such a big difference as it does on the D. it brings that mid body line out big time. on top of that youre the only person i know that has it done.

I've actually been thinking about doing bags on just the rear though im not sure how hard it is vs whether its worth it or not

Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
As for car it's going to be painted next month to a Satin Black for the time being. I was hoping to have it painted last year but the s10 in the pictures had other ideas and I had to spend my money getting another ride. Then about 6 months or so ago I got rear ended and the rear door needs to be fixed and the rear bumper replaced. So the Satin Black will be temporary just to hide the primer from door shaving while other fixes occur . Once the Doors are fine tuned still some imperfections from shaving and the rear is fixed will be painted a nice two tone. Since got rear ended and money was tight since my wife was unemployed work on the car was halted. but now in better position so work is starting to resume.
xDTool is offline   Reply With Quote