View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #53
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
Originally Posted by 1sweetxd View Post
@ Resolve.....got under the fender last night and noticed where i have been rubbing the inner fender on the front driver side. it was just on the inside of the fender on the side. the outer wall of the tire was rubbing the plastic there. actually found a hole where it had been rubbing. made it pretty easy to spot. lol. anyways, got under there with my Dremel and starting cutting the hole away to make it bigger. got most of it done until my cutting wheels broke. haven't completely fixed it, but i am on the right track. just a little more cutting and its done. i should be able to fix the noise and the rubbing without removing the entire fender!!

@Squid......thanks for the compliments man! i did my taillights using Nightshades that i got from Auto Zone. the way they are now is actually the second time i did them. took it off the first time and redid it. i like how it looks right now too. no plans to ever put a body kit on it, but at the most maybe a lip kit. but if i want the car that close to the ground then i will just bag it.
Yep My driver got rubbed through then got caught and ripped off and the passenger side is mostly chewed through