View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #20
pakpak

Name: jane
Wink solution to the whistling noise
I have 2011 scion XD it did make the annoying whsitling noise... what i did is i took it back to the dealership before even doing anything to resolve the problem. since it is stated in the warranty that if the buyer alter anything using non original toyota parts then they are not going to be responsible about your car... so i took it back and at first they thought its the driver's side only so they replaced the whole rearview mirror in the drivers side and it did solve the problem... after they fixed it i took it for a test drive then i notice that the passenger side is also making a noise over 65 mph i took it back again and they've replace the back plate of my passenger side rearview mirror. My advice is if your car is still in warranty don't alter anything or even put a single tape on your car rearview mirror... TAKE IT BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP and COMPLAIN... we paid 15k for it. take advantage of the warranty you paid for it. HOPE IT HELPED and english is not my first langauage so bare with my grammar.
pakpak is offline   Reply With Quote