View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #12
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
Originally Posted by katchkillah View Post
any recent pics? been debating about this since now all my peers are on bags and rolling into an event you can hide things under my xd next to theirs. lol. =(
I don't think I have any recent since our camera is in storage but I will try to take some with my phone and post them.I will get some on a flat surfice instead of the grass and we have the hubcaps back on so maybe can get a better picture of how wheels sit. It maybe this weekend befoer I can get them though since i work till 8pm each night during the week.

I will even try to get measurment pics so you can see how low it sits

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Originally Posted by notoriouseyk View Post
how much does an install usually cost for an air bag system..
Depends on where you go and what you have and how much modification is needed. Me and a few friends did our install so cost was $0. But this was not a plug and play kit. Needed to make some modifications. and I went couple extra steps to make it better. not done yet. If have enough money from taxes after gettting a new house and all I plan on swapping out airlines and fittings and possibly making some adjustments.

Just some things are hard with it being my wife's daily driver so it can't be out of comission for to long.

Only thing is I got a few leaks that have seemed to have gotten bigger. not sure if fittings or if lines. hence reason I am changing some of them out.