View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
CWB211
Full Access Member

Name: Gregg
1) I rarely drive that fast, but yes I think about 3500rpm is where it was at the few times I did.

2) Agree with the rest. Its not worth it. Get an aftermarket one if you really want one.

3) Again, trdsparks.com is the place to get them. There are also Blazer Fogs that are HIDs if you are going that route. Around the same price too.

4) I would recommend getting one of the aftermarket armrests. I bought mine from zetaproducts and I think its better then the stock one you can buy... it has compartments and was cheaper too.

5) Nothing wrong with those, but the only thing I would say is that they are expensive compared to what you can get by purchasing some wheels aftermarket.

6) Price is pretty much the same. I live in PA and searched around prior also.

7) I can't speak to much about the Yaris, but the frame is the same as the xD. I do believe that the Yaris is only a 1.6 liter engine though. I prefer the xD over the Yaris, personally.

8) I wouldn't know, I did everything myself on my xD.

9) Like others have said, there isn't a ton of aftermarket support for the xD, but there is enough to get you bye on most things you would want to do. Other then that I think they are a decent car for the money. And yeah, I average around 37 mpg still after all my mods so they are definitely a gas saver.
CWB211 is offline   Reply With Quote