View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #9

xDTool
Full Access Member

Name: Bob
Send a message via AIM to xDTool Send a message via Yahoo to xDTool
Originally Posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
Sucks, never got to meet you in person but I have seen your xD around Lafayette when I was in an ambulance.
Chris,

I'm sure you'll get to meet me sooner or later, one of the guys in the crew i roll with is living in lake charles now so we been trying to go out there on fridays once a month or so to check out the scene and save him from driving. I'm sure youve probably seen the silver/white cressida with the japanese mark2 front end, 18" walds and 1jz twin turbo swap running around out there. He works at one of the sound shops out there, Jays/ Extreme Audio

as for everyone else thanks for the words. I pmed everyone that was asking for prices on some of the different items i have.

resolve, you know you got a place to stay anytime youre in the area, just bought this big ass house, so got plenty of room now hahahaha. was always a blast hanging with you and the family when you guys were down for the scion de gras.

xdkidd, if you want when i get my new whip (if i get the whip im hoping to get), i'll come show you some retarded wheel setups

matt, There may be another scion in my future , but it wont be for a while, I dont plan on financing another car in my lifetime so it's gonna require the scions to drop into the ridiculously affordable category , but I loved the community and would love to own another in the future

Last edited by xDTool; 06-02-2011 at 08:12 PM.
xDTool is offline   Reply With Quote